02

02 | GIRLFRIEND

02 | GIRLFRIEND

_____________________________

ARIADNE AND THOR AWOKE IN DARKNESS but a little bit of light was flashing on them. They tried to move as they realized they were locked in on the chairs.

They started to move forward as Ariadne was looking at this place is disgust. All it was is a pieces of robotic parts and trash. She thought so little of this place but didn't even know what was beyond it. She definitely preferred staying in that hole of a room where Odin put her for safe keeping. All of a sudden that's when the two heard a voice.

"Fear not, for you are found. You are home, and there is no going back." Ariadne was taken back, this place was stranger compared to her home. She wished she could have remembered that place because now she has completely forgotten what it's like to be alone.

Thor was trying to get out as he was being restrained. "Don't worry, I will get us out of this." Ariadne smiled at the god as he really was trying so hard to protect a woman he's barely known. "No one leaves this place," Ariadne heard the woman speaking again. "But what is this place? The answer is Sakaar."

The name wasn't ringing any bells to Ariadne. She had heard of most realms but Sakaar was something she did not remember. Planets were shown and the cosmos as Ariadne took awe in what she was looking at before her.

"Surrounded by cosmic gateways, Sakaar lives on the edge of the known and unknown. It is the collection point for all lost and unloved things like you." Ariadne scrunched up her eyebrows in disgust as she knew that she definitely was not lost and was loved. "But here on Sakaar, you are significant. You are valuable. Here you are loved."

Thor was looking lost as well as Ariadne was. "What the hell?" Ariadne nodded as she was weirded out by this place, they were really are making it quite depressing.

"And no one loves you more than the grandmaster. He is the original, the first lost and the first found. The creator of Sakaar and father of the contest of champions." They watched as they saw a figure building up Sakaar and people fighting.

"Where once you were nothing, now you are something. You are the property of the Grandmaster." Ariadne raised an eyebrow as nobody owned her. "Congratulations! You will meet the Grandmaster in five seconds. Prepare yourself. You are now meeting the grandmaster."

The chairs were starting to speed up as the woman was starting to count down. Thor screamed as Ariadne was just looking at Thor is disbelief.