SUMMARY

GOD LIKE! ariadne was definitely a human, though nobody knew what she was capable of. she could say she was immortal and that she was one of the first human beings made but never really had an origin. she doesn't even know who her parents are. all ariadne remembers is waking up in space and was floating. she saw white figures appear before her like a flash of light. "ariadne, you have been gifted with the powers of the infinity stones. time, power, space, reality, mind, and soul." ariadne was shocked and couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"you have been gifted with these powers because one day, a great evil will come and you must stop him. show us your worthy ariadne and don't let us down knowing we are counting on you to stop the greater evil. you are god like. prove it." She was left there to float until a rainbow like blast shot through and grabbed her and shot her up towards it. ariadne passed out as she could see an old man, with a white beard and an eye patch looking down at her in shock.

odin discovered her abilities and locked her away and until his death that's when one of the most powerful beings was unleashed. on her way to leave she was greeted with a woman that had death written across her forehead. hela had not given her a chance to fight and had beat her almost to death, she dragged her body to meet her brothers and that's how she met them.

characters ↴

ariadne played by rihanna

 thor played by chris hemsworth

loki played by tom hiddleston

disclaimer
i honestly don't own anything from marvel maybe the idea of ariadne. because marvel owns the infinity stones so i guess i only own ariadne and how she is put her powers are based off the infinity stones so that's about it.

playlist

i lived onerepublic | silence marshmello & khalid | look alive blocboy jb & drake | do re mi blackbear | take over control afrojack & eva simons | take you down chris brown | next to me emeli sandé | disturbia rihanna | girlfriend kap g | i don't like chief keef | supernova ansel elgort