Chapter 12

“Hey, love,” a familiar accent cooed through my phone. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing, just about to hop in the shower,” I replied, rummaging through my drawers for a clean bra. I heard a chuckle from the other line.

It’d been a few days since the shower incident, and nothing had changed between Zayn and me, thank God. Because I’m already pretty awkward, I can’t deal with much more social inabilities.

“Alone, I presume?” he laughed.

“Most definitely. Although I will miss Harry’s Axe body wash…”

“Ha-ha.”

I smirked, even though I knew he couldn’t see. “Hey, do you want to come over? Stella left yesterday to go visit some family. Like her third cousin, twice removed, I think? I don’t know, but she said she googled it and if he’s hot it’s legal for her to have a go at him. Anyways, she won’t be back for two days, until Sunday. I’d really rather not spend the weekend alone.”

“Oh really?” It was impossible not to pick up the suggestiveness in his voice.

“I didn’t even mean it like that!” I laughed. “But I’m definitely not opposed to it…”

“Give me your address, I’ll be there in ten.”

Oh, teenage boys and their hormones.

*****

I turned the shower water off, dried myself body and bright red hair, slipped into a pair of short shorts and a tank top. Making my way out of my bathroom, I heard a lot of commotion.

There was a loud thud, soon followed by a piercing scream and a deafening crash. Holy fuck, what was Zayn doing? House training a killer whale? I entered the living room, not knowing what to expect.

A small smile met my lips – I should have known Zayn wouldn’t be coming alone.

Aurora sat on top of Louis, her hands holding his head down to the floor as he got a mouthful of carpet. Ew. I can’t even remember the last time I vacuumed. She kept saying something about him throwing away all her non-striped clothes?

Liam and Bridget wrestled on the couch, Liam trying so hard to get the Toy Story DVD that she was currently hiding down her shirt as Harry was shouting directions at him in a sad attempt to help him. Screaming, “OH MY GOD, LIAM, JUST GROPE HER AND GET THE DAMNED MOVIE!” wasn’t really helping.

I turned my head towards the kitchen, catching a glimpse of blonde. As I crept closer, it was all I could do to not just start shitting kittens. Mercy stood there, gorgeous as ever, stirring a pot of what looked like ramen noodles on the stove. Niall had his arms wrapped around her thin waist, slowly swaying their bodies back and forth as he nested his head into her should. And, if I’m not mistaken, he was singing softly to her, his lips brushing her ear.

I am not exaggerating when I saw it was literally the cutest thing ever.

“What are you doing, Addy?” a voice whispered, causing me to jump 635,961 feet into the air.

“Shit, Zayn!” I whisper-yelled, slapping his stomach. I couldn’t help but notice that all I hit was rock hard abs. Hehehe. “You scared me!”

“Just wondering why you’re crouching in a corner, creepily watching Niall and Mercy,” he replied with a sly grin.

“Because, they’re fucking adorable, that’s why!” I retorted, sticking out my tongue. “And I’m really hungry but that would be super weird to waltz in on their moment and be all, ‘Oh, hey! Don’t mind me, I’m just picking up some potato chips! You kids have fun and remember that safe sex is great sex!’”

Zayn cracked up laughing, pulling me away from the kitchen and into the hall. “What’s so funny?” I pouted.

“You,” he smirked. “Your little impersonation. Plus, I like the way you say sex.”

He had my full attention now. “What’s so great about the way I say it?” I giggled.

He pulled me closer, holding my hips, and I could smell his rugged cologne as he bit his lip. Oh my God, Zayn, please stop before I rip all of your clothes off in front of all these people. “I dunno. The way the s rolls off your tongue so smooth. How when you get to the x, your lips are still a little pulled back from the e. The way it gets my mind reeling.”

“Oh,” was all I could manage to say as my heart rate picked up.

I don’t even know what happened after that. It was a frenzy of his lips crashing into mine, our tongues dancing together, our hands tangled into each others’ hair, the fireworks going off, the feeling like I was just flying. I vaguely remember trying to get us to my room before I was suddenly untangled from Zayn.

“Jesus Christ, get a room!” Louis teased, throwing his hands over Aurora’s eyes as she laughed hysterically.

“That’s where we were headed, Lou,” Zayn replied with a laugh, running his hands through his hair in hopes of fixing it.

“And that’s where I was preventing you from going,” Harry laughed, pulling me back even further. “Don’t want to hear you screaming and moaning all day.”

“You’re just jealous,” I retorted, sending him a wink.

“And you’re just horny.”

“Touché.”

__________________________________________

A/N:

Ahh, bit of a filler, I know :P But it shall get more interesting! Right now I just really need some sleep, but being the stubborn teenager I am, I'll probably stay up until like five again. Jesus, my sleeping schedule is fuuuuucked. Haha.

ANYWAYS, a big big big thank you to everyone for reading and comenting and voting and fanning and adding to your reading list and all that good stuff that you lovely people do. I truely appreciate it <3

And deicated to the brilliant ImADirectionerBabe for her support and all around awesomeness. Seriously, go read her stuff. It's great. ;)

So, uhh, need some help here guys. My mom refuses to let me buy tickets to see the boys next year. I really don't understand why because I'm paying, she's not going, etc. SO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS TO HELP ME CONVINCE MY MOM, PLEASE SHARE. Lol, I'll told her I was going to start doing crack if she didn't let me go. She still said no.