Chapter 7

I eventually made my way back to the apartment that belonged to Stella and myself, bidding the boys and Aurora a good bye. By the end of our meal, it was blindingly obvious Mercy and Niall had feelings toward each other. She’d come and checked on our table a good twenty times, Niall kept shamelessly flirting with her every chance he got to which she flirted back. They exchanged numbers before we left and Niall had the biggest grin on his face. It really was a nice meal, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that something had happened when I’d gone to the bathroom.

“Stella, I’m hoooome!” I chanted once I got inside our apartment. The blonde was in the living room, skipping through the channels on the television.

“Addy!” she cheered. “How was that party?” She sent me a mischievous wink.

I laughed. “Crazy. I actually ran into that guy there.”

“I need details. Now.”

I rolled my eyes. Typical Stella, ha.

“I dunno,” I started, plopping down next to her on the sofa. “Like no less than a minute after you left he came up to talk to Layla and I was really surprised. He introduced to his friends, they’re really funny, and we hung out all night. I woke up with him the next morning –”

“WHAT?”

“We didn’t bang!” I defended, laughing. “But Jesus, he has a great body. And then we all went out to eat!”

“Hm,” Stella thought aloud. “Sounds nice enough. But I still haven’t met him. What’s his name?”

“Zayn.”

She giggled. “That’s the name of one of the guys from One Direction!”

“Stella!” I shouted, throwing a pillow at her. “Don’t say that! Now that’s all I’m going to be able to think about! I don’t want them associated, one gorgeous boy and one horrendous boy band.” I shuddered for dramatic effect.

“Oh shut up, Addy,” she retorted, sticking out her tongue. “Speaking of One Direction…”

Oh no. I could see where this was going. “Stella, I swear to God…”

“Please Addy! They’re doing another concert and I really want to go!”

“Fuck no! You literally just saw them.”

She began pouting, crossing her arms over her chest. “Is it really so much to ask that I want to see my favorite band in concert with my favorite person?”

I bit my lip. She did have a point. And I had ditched her at the last concert.

“…plus I maybe sorta kinda already bought tickets,” she mumbled.

“Fine,” I grumbled.

“It’s on the twenty second!” she chanted, jumping around the room like a little girl. “That’s three weeks from tomorrow! Don’t forget!”

“I can’t fucking wait,” I replied sarcastically.

*****

“Hello?” I answered my cell phone as I lazily flipped through a book.

“Hey, love.”

“Zayn?” I said excitedly, immediately bolting up from where I’d been lounging.

His deep laugh echoed from the phone. “Yeah, I got your number from Layla.”

“Ah, that makes sense,” I replied with a smile. God this was crazy. A boy calls me and my mood brightens a hundred percent and I’m smiling like an idiot.

“So, I was wandering if you wanted to come over to the hotel tonight? Me and the boys are a bit bored, I figure you could solve that.”

Hotel?

Oh, face palm. Their accents. Their obviously not from the states, they’re on vacation.

“Sounds great,” I said, making my way to my closet.

“See you then, babe.” The line clicked, signaling he’d hung up. It just melted me the way he called me love and babe. I mean, it’s probably normal in the UK, but I’m over here trying to keep my pants on.

Within half an hour I’d changed out of my sweats into a pair of red shorts (they matched my hair!) and my favorite Ramones tee that hugged me in all the right places. “Stella, I’m going to hang with Zayn!” I called out as I got ready to walk out of the front door.

“Wait!” she screeched rushing out of her bedroom. “Can I come and meet him?”

I rolled my eyes and laughed. “Not yet, Stell. Soon though.”

Following the directions Zayn had given me, I made my way to their hotel. There was a shit load of people outside, but I scurried through them to the front desk. “Hello, how may I help you?” a perky brunette asked.

“Uh…what room is Zayn…er…um…” I realized I didn’t know his last name.

Her smile faltered for a second before a look of realization came upon her face. “Oh! Are you perhaps Addy? Zayn told me you’d be coming.” I nodded in response and gave her my i.d. when she requested it. “Room 1010. Tenth floor, tenth room.”

Huh, that was odd. I’d never had a hotel ask for my i.d. when I requested a room number before. The boys must be super ninjas.

I got into the elevator – which has velvet carpeting and gold mirrors and left me wondering how someone could afford this when I had problems buying enough ramen to last me for a week – and made my way to the room. I knocked on the door with that little rhythm they used in movies.

“Addy!” Louis greeted, tackling me with a bear hug. “Thank God you’re here, it’s sooooo boring!”

I laughed in response as he picked me up by my waist and threw me over his shoulder. “Louis!” I screamed.

“Addy!” I heard a chorus of deep voices greet as I was brought into the room. I couldn’t see anyone though, my face to Lou’s butt as my limbs thrashed about.

“Lou, you’ve got a great ass,” I stated, trying to resist the urge to grab it. It really was a cute butt.

“Thanks, love,” he replied sweetly. “But I’m still not putting you down.”

“Speaking of great bums,” I heard Harry mumble.

“Enjoy the view while you can, Harry,” I laughed. “This is the best you’re ever going to get.”

“Shame,” he said with a chuckle, the rest of the boys joining in with the laughter.

Suddenly I felt myself moving. “Louis, where are you taking me?”

No reply.

“Louis?”

Nothing.

“Lou, I swear to God I will take a fucking carrot and shove it so far up your ass that your mom will –”

“Okay! Okay!” He finally set me down.

I looked up to see five especially evil grins. Oh shit.

_________________________________________

A/N:

A bit of a filler chapter, sorry :P Please let me know what you think!! ;D I love you all for reading!

P.S. Make sure you guys have read chapter five. That chapter is really lacking in view compared to six, and in reality five is super duper important to the plot. So make sure you've read that! Thank you! <3