Chapter 14

Taemin woke up screaming and ended up falling out of bed.

Minho woke up. "Taemin?"

Taemin was staring at the floor and panting. He sat on the floor, stunned.

"Are you okay?"

Taemin looked at Minho. "Y-yeah..."

"What happened?"

"I-I just had a bad dream..." Taemin said.

"Oh, you should lay down with me."

Taemin shook his head. "I need to get everything in the car..." He stood up slowly. Minho noticed Taemin had red marks on his arms.

"Taemin, wait!"

Taemin looked at him. "What?"

"What's on your arms?"

Taemin looked at his hands. He frowned and touched them. "Ow, I must have hurt myself in my sleep."

"Why would you do it in your sleep?"

Taemin looked at the ground. "I don't know...."

"Come here." Minho said, his voice soft.

Taemin slowly walked up to Minho.

Minho pulled Taemin into his arms. "I love you."

Taemin hugged him. "I love you too."

Minho kissed his forehead.

Taemin looked at him. "I had a flashback...that was my nightmare..."

"Oh, I'll protect you now."

Taemin nodded. "I know..." He hugged Minho and clung to him. Minho felt Taemin's body shake in his arms.

Minho stroked his cheek. "I love you and I promise to take care of you."

Taemin nodded and hid his face in Minho's chest. Minho held him tight. Taemin clung to him for a while.

He finally pulled away after about 30 minutes. "I need to get our stuff in the car."

"Okay, I'll help."

"You need to rest." Taemin said.

"Taemin, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? The boxes and bags are heavy."

"Just set it on my lap and I'll bring it out."

Taemin hesitated. "I don't want you to get more hurt..."

"Then give me some small boxes."

Taemin sighed and put Minho in his wheelchair. He gave him the small boxes. Minho wheeled them out to the car and put them in. Taemin did all the big boxes and put them in until they were done.

Minho smiled. "This is exciting."

Taemin nodded as he drove. "You're going to have to tell me where to go."

Minho read the instructions.

Soon they got to the house. Taemin brought everything in and set it all in the front room. He helped Minho into his wheelchair again and looked around. "Wow..."

"The furniture should be here in an hour."

Taemin nodded. "Okay,"

Minho smiled. "I'll start unpacking the kitchen."

Taemin nodded. "Okay," He unpacked the rest of the house. They finished by dinner. Taemin ordered pizza.

Minho smiled. "I like the furniture."