Chapter 10

A few months passed and Taemin took care of Minho the best he could. Minho was slowly healing. He was starting physical therapy, but he couldn't walk at all.

Minho sighed as he watched Taemin pack up his things. Minho was being released. Taemin wouldn't look at him. He still felt horrible and knowing Minho couldn't walk, was making him feel worse. He took Minho home and put his things away quietly.

Minho just sat in the living room. He couldn't get around the apartment because it was so small. "I guess I should move out."

Taemin didn't respond and looked at his hands. "I'm sorry...."

"It's not your fault. I could get us a house."

"Y-you want me to live with you?"

"Of course I do. I love you. We could get a house close to your college. I'll get a nurse to help me. When you're at school."

"No, I want to take care of you. I'll...I'll quit school." Taemin said.

"No, the doctor said that I could be walking in a few months. I'll be okay. I want you to finish school." Minho said. "You only have one semester left."

Taemin sighed. "But...."

"No, buts, you're finishing school." Minho said.

Taemin frowned. "Fine..."

Minho smiled.  "I love you."

"I love you too." Taemin said.

"Can you help me to bed? Or maybe I should just sleep on the couch."

Taemin shook his head. "You need the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." He helped Minho to bed and changed him into his pajamas. Taemin laid him down and tucked him in. "Are you comfortable?"

"Will you be comfortable on the couch?"

Taemin nodded. "Yeah," He moved things around the best he could to make more room. "There, I'll fold up the wheelchair and bring it in."

"You can leave it out there." Minho said.

"Okay," Taemin said. "I'll be in the living room if you need me."

"Can you sleep with me?"

Taemin blushed. "Okay, can I borrow one of your shirts?"

"Of course."

Taemin smiled and changed into one of Minho's shirts. It was long on him, so he just wore underwear and the shirt. He curled up to Minho.

Minho smiled. He weakly wrapped an arm around Taemin.

Taemin looked at him. "I'm sorry. You say none of this is my fault, but it is. You just don't remember. I'm so sorry." Taemin started to cry.

Minho kissed his cheek. "I love you. I forgive you and you need to forgive yourself."

"But you're in so much pain."

"No, I'm okay," Minho said.

Taemin frowned. Minho kissed his cheek.

Taemin sighed. "Get some sleep."

"Okay," Minho said and fell asleep.

Taemin sighed and watched him sleep.

Minho woke up in time for dinner. Taemin had already made it. He made Minho a plate and fed him.

Minho smiled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Can you help me sit up?"

Taemin nodded and carefully sat Minho up. He had Minho lay against the headboard.