Chapter 6

"Then you're lucky." Jonghyun said.

Onew walked in. "Do you two want lunch?"

Jonghyun nodded.

Taemin shook his head. "Minho remembered everything, but not the fight and when I hurt him..."

"That's good. You still have to tell him, eventually. We have to tell him he can't play soccer again either. The recent tests are back and he can't play."

Taemin looked at his hands. "This is all my fault."

"No, it's not." Onew said. "Soccer is a dangerous game. Minho always knew he could get hurt."

"It is! I ruined his life!"

"It's okay." Onew said.

"It's not okay. He has to stop doing something he loves. I'll tell him what happened when I'm ready to. Just give me a few days..." Taemin said.

"Okay," Onew smiled.

Taemin looked at Minho. His heart sank as he imagined what Minho would say to him after he knew the truth.

Key woke up. He was freaking out and struggling to breath.

Jonghyun got a nurse and held him. "Key, calm down. You are not marrying Sarang and she was never pregnant. She lied to marry you, but she doesn't like you now. So calm down." He cradled Key in his arms.

Key clung to him and calmed down.

Jonghyun held him. "Don't worry. Just go back to sleep."

"I-I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? You did nothing wrong."

Key looked at his hands.

"I forgive you. I was a complete jerk to you. I actually really like you, but I didn't want to like you, so I broke up and pretended to hate you."

"You did?"

Jonghyun nodded. "Yeah, I didn't understand love and I was....scared...."

"It hurt so much!"

Jonghyun frowned. "What hurts?"

"My heart..." Key said.

Jonghyun frowned. "I'm sorry. I love you, Key. I'm sorry I hurt you."

Key clung to him. He wouldn't look at Jonghyun.  "They won't stop..."

"What won't stop?" He cradled Key.

"The anxiety attacks. I haven't had one for a while, but once they start, it's hard to stop..."

"I'm sorry. I'll do anything to help you." Jonghyun kissed Key's forehead. "I won't let you go, not ever again. I won't let you be alone now."

Key clung to him. "I love you."

"I love you too!" Jonghyun said.

Key smiled.

Jonghyun smiled back. "Get some rest."

Key curled up in his arms and fell asleep. Jonghyun smiled and held him.

Taemin waited for Minho to wake up. "Onew...what if I never tell him what I did?"

"Then he'll never know, I guess."

"But...it's wrong...to not tell him..."

"He should know. Just not right now. He'll be very upset once he learns that he can't play anymore."

Taemin nodded. "I know...."

Onew sighed.  "I'm going to talk to Jonghyun. You should eat."

Taemin nodded. "Okay..."