Chapter 3

"Minho, look, I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry." Jonghyun said, freaking out.

Taemin moved around. "Minho....c-can you untie me? Or someone please?" Taemin actually felt uncomfortable tied up.

Minho looked at Taemin. "You said you loved me...."

Taemin looked at him. "I never did. I only wanted sex. You're so great at it so I was going to stay with you, but Jonghyun volunteered and kept asking and I said yes. He's good at sex, but I've had better sex with girls." Taemin smirked.

Minho ran out of the apartment.

Jonghyun groaned. "Shit, you set me up!"

Taemin smiled. "That's what you get for hurting Key. Don't mess with my friends."

Jonghyun untied Taemin and punched him. "You slut!"

Taemin held his nose, which was bleeding. "I'm just as much as a slut as you are." Taemin got dressed. "Now goodbye." He left.

He went back to his apartment, still holding his nose. "There, I did it. Minho hates Jonghyun and he hates me."

Key cleaned up his nose. "Who hurt you!?"

"Jonghyun, he was pissed that I set him up. He punched me pretty hard. Minho was in shock and ran out of the apartment."

"I feel kind of bad for Minho...." Key sighed.

Taemin nodded. "Yeah....I do too. I mean, he was a really nice guy. I told him I only used him for sex...I actually....feel horrible..."

"I'm sorry."

"Key, you asked me if I loved him. What is love?" Taemin asked.

"When you want to be with someone forever. Take care of them and you get all giddy."

"If my heart beats fast and I blush and if he gives me a warm feeling...does that mean I love him?"

"Yeah, it does."

"Oh..." Taemin said and became quiet. "I feel...horrible right now. His face when he ran off..."

"Let's just go to bed."

Taemin nodded and laid down. He had a hard time falling asleep.

Jonghyun was out searching for Minho. Once he found him, he ran to him. "Minho, I'm so sorry."

"Don't talk to me!" Minho yelled.

"Minho, I said I was sorry. He set me up!"

"I don't care. I loved him. I had sex with him! You shouldn't have touched him! I trusted you."

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. Minho, you're my best friend. Please forgive me."

"I can't!" Minho said. "I'm staying in a hotel tonight."

"Minho, please, I'll never do that again, but he used you too! He's friends with Key! He used us to get revenge!"

"If you hadn't had sex with him, he wouldn't have succeeded!"

"I'm sorry!" Jonghyun said. "I was drunk and he said he would have sex with me. I hesitated, but I acted stupid."

"You shouldn't have sex with everything that moves!" Minho said.

"It's all I'm good at!" Jonghyun yelled back. "It's also not my fault that you dated a boy who faked that he loved you! This is your fault too!"

Minho was taken aback. "I have to go. My game is tomorrow."

Jonghyun sighed. "I'm sorry, Minho. I shouldn't have said that."

Minho just left.

Jonghyun went back to his apartment. "I can't believe I was tricked."