23

"Jaejin..." I sobbed as he joined me in his bed.

"Dae... what's wrong?" He asked as he hugged me and ran his hand through my hair. I held onto the back of his sweater while crying into his chest.

"M-my heart h-hurts... it hurts..." I cried.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?!" He exclaimed as he sat me up. I shook my head and rubbed the tears from my eyes, even though I knew that I would end up crying more. Jaejin moved my arm away from my face and sighed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jaejin asked as he held onto my arm gently. I nodded and poured my heart out, saying everything that had been suffocating me for the past months.

"Jongdae. Maybe you need to give things time, I don't know what else to say. I don't like when you're hurt, Dae... it hurts me too. So, would you like to go get some icecream? Will that make you feel better?" Jaejin wiped the rest of my tears off of my face, making me smile.

"Yes please..." he smiled in return.

"Do you like it?" Jaejin asked as I spooned ice cream into my mouth.

"Yes! Do you want some of mine?" I held out a spoonful towards him and he accepted. He hummed and smiled, obviously enjoying the ice cream.

"It's really good, but mine is betterrr, here" he fed me a spoonful of his ice cream, "do you like it?" he asked.

"It's good but... I still like mine better." I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed. He chuckled but then frowned when he realized he had ate all his ice cream.

"I guess we should head back home, or do you want to go shopping?" Jaejin offered.

"I didn't bring my wallet." I realized.

"You don't need it, I have mine so it's okay, let's go!" He dragged me out of the ice cream parlor and towards the nearest clothes store. I sighed in defeat.

"Do you want to go into Muji?" He asked and I nodded, maybe I can find stationery I like instead of clothes.

Jaejin and I walked around and looked at all the pens, notebooks, and stickers they had but didn't find anything great that I wanted. Jaejin found a weird pencil that rotates, but that's all.

We then went to check out and we were the only ones in line, basically the only ones in the store. The cashier wasn't even there, so Jaejin ring the little bell on the counter and soon enough an employee came out. Jaejin seemed surprised when the employee came, but I couldn't tell why. I happened to look at his name tag and it read Jaeduc...

"Nice to see you here Jaejin." He said with a small smile while scanning the pencil.

"That'll be $10.99." Jaejin gave $11 and was obviously eye raping the boy in front of him. Jaeduc chuckled and put the pencil into a little bag and handed it to Jaejin.

Jaejin kept staring and didn't grab the bag.

"So uh, who's this with you Jaejin?" He asked, snapping Jaejin out of his trance.

"Oh, uh, t-this is my friend, J-Jongdae..." he stuttered out with flaming cheeks.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you Jongdae!" Jaeduc offered me a hand shake, and I accepted. I smiled and thought that Jaejin sure did find someone promising.

"Nice to meet you too! We will be going now, come on Jaejin." I grabbed the bag for him and started walking away, him soon following behind me.

We got out of the store and he was still flushed, even his ears were bright red.

"You're so whipped." I said.

"I am..." he replied.