16

Song of the day- get back by the oral cigarettes

"Jaejin, can you buy more drinks?" I asked since I felt like it.

"Yeah, I'll go get some now. Do you want to come?" He asked as he stood up from the couch, stretching his arms out and sighing.

"I think I'll stay." He nodded and grabbed his car keys.

"I'll be back, don't wreck the house while I'm gone." He smiled and closed the door.

I sighed loudly as I laid down onto the couch, staring at the tv mounted on the wall. I grabbed the remote and started to switch through the never ending amount of channels until I got to the news again.

"This just in; yet another 3 victims were found today on 19th Avenue, murdered in broad daylight but with no witnesses or suspects. We advise you to be careful and report anything suspicious to police." I shook my head and thought the worst like always.

What if one of the victims was Minseok?! Did I just send Jaejin to his death?!!?!

I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping that all my thoughts would disappear. Soon, without realizing, I had drifted off to sleep.

"Minseok! I'm so glad you're here!" I exclaimed as I jumped up and down while hugging him. He gave me a gummy smile and stroked the back of my head to calm me down.

"Where do you want to go today, Dae?" He asked, never breaking eye contact with me.

"How about to the arcade!" I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Anything for you." He replied as I dragged him along.

"Mario kart?" He questioned. I nodded with intent to win.

"Bring it on."

"How are you so good at Mario Kart?!" Minseok asked with a pouty face. I pinched his cheek and laughed.

"A magician never reveals his secret." I winked and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Jongdae..... Jongdae." Minseok out of nowhere started to say while shaking my shoulders.

"What?" I stood confused.

"Jongdae, wake up!" He yelled.

"I am awake! I'm talking to you Minseok!" I yelled back as I began shaking him aswell.

"Jongdae I'm home."

I opened my eyes. Jaejin has a hand on my shoulder and a bag of drinks in his other.

"Ughhhh Jaejin you woke me up from a good dream!" I said frustratedly. He sighed and shook his head.

"Was it about your lover?" He asked jokingly.

"Yes, but he's not my lover." I grabbed a drink from the bag and cracked it open.

"But you want him to be." Jaejin said as he walked out of the living room.

I kind of do...