3

song of the day- teenager by got7

"fuck you!" is all it took for me to get into this situation, surrounded by five of the most popular school kids and with a knife pointed my way.
im not the most popular in school to start off with, but insulting the most popular as the least popular is basically a death sentence.
it all started when i sat down at the wrong table during lunch. i skip eating lunch, so I do schoolwork or whatever else I need to do instead. i had just sat down when I felt a tug on the back of my shirt and soon I was on the ground staring up at the ceiling. i sat up quickly and grabbed my bag, but the papers I had put onto the table had been brushed off and scattered all over the floor, people carelessly walking over them. I snapped.
"fuck you!" I yelled at the person who scattered my papers.
little did I know that those two words would come back to haunt me in the years to follow.

the end of the day came and I headed to the school exit, relentlessly looking back to see if I was safe. but I wasn't checking forward as much...
i bumped into someone in front of me and I bowed a bit, said my apology, but before I could walk away I found myself on the ground getting the shit beat out of me. I clutched my phone to my chest in hopes that it doesn't get shattered.
Blow after blow, I coughed a bit as a pain rushed through my chest and neck. I looked up and saw a glaring knife pointed straight at my eye, only a mere inch away. after, the five men stopped and just walked away. nothing said, only things done.
as I laid on the ground, I texted the only person who I even know. I don't actually know him at all though... but there's no one else.
what's his name..? I didn't even ask, did I.

please help me...