Chapter 4

As I got ready to go to dinner with Jeremy, I couldn't decide on which dress to wear. I snapchatted my bestfriends Haleigh and Elizabeth the option between a floor-length red silky dress with black heels, or a baby blue sundress with boots.

     Haleigh was the first to snapchat me back.

Def the baby blue sundress. You're in Alabama.

    Good point. Soonly after Elizabeth snapchatted me back.

R u in hollywood or alabama? Def the sundress.

     I quickly got dressed and decided to just leave my hair down. It was naturally curly so it didn't look that bad untouched. I looked in the mirror and tried to decide what to do with my makeup. 

     After five minutes of thinking, I got out my phone and searched it on Google. Thank God for the internet.

     "Country girls don't wear enough makeup to be noticable." Said the most reliable source I could find.

     I got out mascara and eyeliner. I put on one coat of mascara just to darken the color of my eyelashes and put eyeliner on my top eyelid then making a small wing.

     Perfect. I did one last once-over in the mirror and grabbed my dad's keys and headed out the door.

     When I arrived at the place he was taking me for dinner, I noticed Jeremy was already there. He walked over to the car, opened the door for me, and handed me a bouquet of flowers. Not roses, but lilies. My absolute favorite. 

      I got out of the car and gently took the bouquet of lilies.

"You look.. breathtaking." Jeremy said smiling.

"You look pretty good yourself." I teased.

    He took my hand and walked me inside. He led me to a table outside in a gazebo.

"You didn't!" I gasped.

"Oh, but I did," He laughed, scooting my chair out for me.

     I sat down and admired everything he had done. I couldn't help but smile. Food arrived without me even ordering.

"The best vegetarian food in town." Jeremy grinned.

     I just looked at him, smiling. Noticing he had one dimple when he smiled back at me,

"You're amazing." I blurted out, "Did I really just say that?"

     He laughed.

"You're pretty amazing yourself, Emma." Jeremy answered.

     We talked for about two hours, before he said something that changed my life forever.

"Emma, let's play a game." Jeremy grinned.

     I nodded. 

"It's a question game and we have to keep a straight face and get the person to laugh or talk or move in general."Jeremy said, grinning even bigger. "I'll go first."

     I could see he didn't hesitate a bit with coming up with a question to ask me.

"Will you go out with me?" Jeremy asked innocently. 

"Is this the game or are you serious?" I gasped.

"I've never been so serious in my life." Jeremy answered.

"Of course I'll go out with you!" I exclaimed jumping out of my seat.

     We kissed. Almost as perfectly as we did yesterday.

     Later that night I was at the same state that I was the first night me and Jeremy met. I couldn't sleep. All I could do was think about him. How perfect he was. How amazing he made me feel. How he was mine now.

      All mine.