Chapter 3

As we walked all the way home with groceries in our hands, we arrived at the front door.

"My dad lives here." I laughed.

"It's.. nice." Jeremy hesitated.

"Oh shut up. You know that's a huge lie!" I replied laughing even harder. "He has money, but he doesn't buy anything more than what he needs. It's his lifestyle."

"That makes much more sense." Jeremy laughed.

     We both just stood there laughing. I turned around to unlock the front door and when I turned around to welcome Jeremy inside, he had already grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"May I kiss you, Miss Emma?" Jeremy asked, staring at my lips.

"Please kiss me, Mr. Jeremy." I whispered as I leaned in.

     We were kissing. I almost forgot what it felt like to be kissed. 

"I really like you. There's just something about you that draws me to you." Jeremy said softly.

"I stayed up all night thinking about you. I was drawn to you to; from just meeting you at the diner." I admitted shyly. "I actually thought that you were probably a jerk who led girls on for his ego.." I also admitted.

     Jeremy laughed.

"My ego is about as big as that brain of yours." Jeremy chuckled. 

"I happen to have a pretty big brain." I teased back.

"Just my kind of girl." Jeremy said, soon kissing me again.

     After Jeremy left, my dad pulled up. Thank goodness he didn't see us making out on his porch. Or even worse; his crazy neighbor seeing us. That'd be a show. I laughed at the thought. I could see it play in my head.

"How was your day kiddo?" He asked when he walked through the door, hands full.

"I'm not a kid. I'm 17." I sneered, "However; my day was pretty good. I bought groceries. Walked around a little. Met a boy. Walked around some mor-". I couldn't finish.

"A boy?" He asked, head cocked.

"Yes, dad. A boy." I answered rolling my eyes.

"You're to young for boys Emma." 

"I'm 17 not 7." I said walking into the bedroom and locking it.

     I got out my phone and started texting Jeremy. It's only been five minutes and I can't stop thinking about him. I feel like one of those girls who say they love their boyfriend's after one day. 

     Shortly after I texted him, my phone vibrated:

Can u come 2 the diner tomarrow @ 6pm?

     God help this boy and his grammar. 

     I texted back yes and before I knew it, I was fast asleep,