11/ love at first sight (frank/fluff)

Word count: 1308
Warnings: none
Pairing: Teenage!Frank x Teenage!Reader
Type: fluff
a/n: Sorry again for not updating so much... I'm just really stressed, but now I'm in summer vacation and hopefully I find the time to write more <3 (Also: Thanks for 300 reads wtf)
-
Your P.O.V

New Town. New People. New Surroundings. New School. I just moved to this town, and now my father and I are decorating our new home. My mother died last year in a terrible car accident, now I live with my father alone. My father is working a lot, sometimes he even has to leave me for about 1 or 2 weeks. But, if he didn't, we wouldn't have enough money to live in this house. We had to move because our old home was way too big. But now, i have to transfer school and I think I never was so anxious to do anything before.

I never had a lot of friends in my old school. Actually, I hadn't had any friends. I got bullied a lot, but I never told anyone because I was afraid. I just wish that this won't happen at my new school again.

<Time skip to the next day>

My alarm woke me up. I turned it off, and sat up in my bed. I looked out of the window, letting the sun shine in my face. It was a warm end of summer/ start of autumn day. It wasn't hot, just warm, but not too cold. I got up, and walked into the kitchen to make myself a coffee and read a note my father left on the counter.

Good morning, Y/N.
I hope you are having a great first day today at your new school. I hope you find yourself some good friends. I had to leave for work early, I'm so sorry. Love you, Dad

I put the note back and made myself breakfast. After I finished eating, I walked upstairs to your room again and got dressed.

 After I finished eating, I  walked upstairs to your room again and got dressed

Every one at my old school made comments about my fashion style. They said i were the weird kind with the strange style. But today, I choosed this outfit.

After I got completely ready for school, I sighed at swung my black bag over my shoulders. I opened the door and started walking towards my new school. God, protect me.

You knew the way to your school because you already went there with your father to get your schedule and all the informations you needed. You walked in, between all the pupils, and went to your locker.

Franks P.O.V

I was looking for the new student, because my tutor told me I should walk her around and show her everything. I walked up to her locker
and there she was.

I stopped and just looked at her for a few moments.

God, I've never seen anyone so beautiful in my entire life.

I got nervous, and then I realized I've been staring at her for a little to long. I slowly walked up to her.

Your P.O.V