08/ you belong to me (frank/smut)

Word count: 817
Warnings: Rough Smut
Pairing: Desolation Row!Frank x Reader
Type: Smut
-
You were on the set of desolation row for the new music video from my chemical romance, the band your boyfriend Frank plays in. You watched him perform, he was really busy but didn't hesitated to give you a smirk whenever he looked in your direction. After they finished, Frank walked over to you and grabbed your hand.

"Home. Now." You heard him say.

"Everything's okay?" You asked him as you two got out of the building, walking over to his Car.

"I want you" he pressed you against the car and kissed you harshly. You felt his erection through his pants and rubbed him, while kissing back.

"Hey lovebirds, you can fuck at home but this is a public place!" You heard a man shout from the other side of the street.

"Fuck off!" Frank shouted back and you got in the car.

The car ride was silent and excited. You knew what was coming once you arrived home. You looked over at him, his eyes focused on the street. Before your arrived home, You grabbed his clothed crotch, your hand sliding up and down. He let out a small moan and pulled over. You both got up and he opened the door, leading you in. Once the door was closed, he threw his jacket on the floor and pressed you against the wall, kissing you hard. He grabbed your ass, and you wrapped your legs around his waist. His hands were everywhere on your body. He kissed down your neck, sucking hardly, surely leaving marks. He pulled off your shirt and bra, kissing and sucking all over your exposed chest. You moaned into his neck. You tugged at the end of his shirt, and he took it off for you.

He then carried you to the bedroom, throwing you on the bed. You both took off your pants and underwear, leaving you both completely naked. He climbed over you, kissing you and grabbing your boob. He positioned himself at your entrance and pushed all the way in without a warning. You moaned out loudly in pain and pleasure.

"louder baby" he said.

You moaned louder, as he started to thrust fast and hard in and out of you.

"who do you belong to?" He asked.

"you" you breathed.

"Who?" He smirked down at you.

"I BELONG TO FRANK FUCKING IERO" you screamed out as he went even deeper inside of you, hitting your g-spot perfectly.

"Good girl" he said.

You soon replaced your moans with screams, he went faster and harder every thrust.

"I'm cumming.." You managed to say, almost completely out of breath.

"Nope, your not. Hold it" he said.

He kept on thrusting, hitting your g-spot perfectly.

"Please.." you whimpered.

His thrusts got sloppier suddenly. After a few thrusts and your attempts to hold your orgasm back, he came deep inside of you. He came too, shaking and gripping the bedsheets.

Then, he quickly turned you over, so you were laying on your stomach.

"Get up" he said, grabbing your waist.

You propped yourself up on your elbows, as he entered you once again. He went hard from the first thronst on, making you scream your lungs out. You were sure that the neighbors heard your two. Frank moaned loudly too, and soon the room was filled with screams, really pornographic sounds and the sound of skin slapping on skin. You put your head into the pillows, a tear rolling down your cheek from pain and pleasure at the same time.

He dig his fingers into your hips, probably leaving bruises. He continued to thrust into you, while he went down with one hand, rubbing your clit hard. You soon felt your second orgasm building up.

Your orgasm washed over you, and he pulled out again. You were exhausted and you hadn't had any energy left. He turned you over once again, shoving his cock into your mouth in the matter of seconds. You grabbed his balls and massaged them as he kept on fucking your mouth. He got so deep your throat you slightly choked, tears streaming down your face. He let out loud groans and breathed heavily. He then came another time. You felt his warm liquid shooting down your throat. He pulled out of your mouth, collapsing next to you.

You two breathed really heavy and calmed down from your orgasms. After a while, he looked over at you and saw your smudged mascara around your eyes.

"Did I hurt you a lot?" He asked conceded.

"Kinda. But it's okay" you replied.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't meant to hurt you that bad" he apologized.

You turned over to look at him.

"Wanna take a bath now?" He asked you.

You nodded your head and he picked you up, carrying you to the bathroom.