10/ im not a cheater (gerard/fluff)

Word count: 905
Warnings: none
Pairing: Gerard way x reader
Type: fluff
a/n: I'm sorry I posted nothing for so long but I was sick af and had literally no inspiration and I had so many exams and please just kill me
-
You sat on the couch, waiting for your boyfriend to come home. You decided to stay up all night instead of going to bed because you wanted to see when Gerard's gonna return. You waited and waited, watching some shows on Netflix. It felt like you waited hours for him, until you heard keys unlocking the front door at 2 am. You stood up and walked to Gerard, who was standing in the hallway taking his shoes off. You looked at him with your arms crossed.

"Why are you up so late?" He asked quietly, even though there was no one in the house he could wake up.

"I thought about to stay awake and see when my boyfriends actually gonna come home." You hissed, obviously really pissed.

"Oh." He just Said, nodding, turning around and walking to the bedroom.

"Are you serious right now?" You half-shouted at him, making him look back at you.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You come home at 2 IN THE MORNING, and you don't think you should tell me what you did the whole time? Or at least where you were?" You asked him angrily.

"I.. was out?" He casually said.

"Oh, really? I didn't expect that." You said sarcastically.

"Y/N im tired. I'm gonna tell you tomorrow, I just want to go bed now" he said, getting slightly pissed too.

You walked towards him, so that you stood right in front of his face.

"Gerard, you tell me now. I am worryi-" you said, but you cut yourself of when you saw it. "What the fuck is this" you hissed, pulling the collar of his jacket down, so you had full sight of the big ass hickey, which you DEFENITILY NOT  left there.

He sighed.

"Gerard, WHAT IS THIS" you asked again, but this time you shouted at him.

"It's nothing, Y/N. nothing you have to worry about." He said quiet, obviously lying.

You took a step back.

"Oh. Nothing I have have to worry about? GERARD, YOU HAVE A BIG ASS HICKEY THERE. YOU COME HOME AT 2AM, AND SMELL LIKE OTHER WOMANS PERFUME! AND YOU TELL ME ITS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT? YOU BETTER TELL ME NOW. WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?"
You yelled at him, your eyes starting to tear up.

"I- Y/N, I don't cheat on y-" he stuttered, but you cut him off.

"OH, YOU DONT? DO YOU THINK IM FUCKING STUPID?" You're getting louder.

"NO! I DONT THINK YOU'RE STUPID!" He yelled back at you, "Y/N, I DONT CHEAT ON YOU. I WAS AT A FUCKING BAR WITH THE BOYS, OKAY? WE WANT TO HAVE FUN TOO SOMETIMES."

You stood in front of him, tears streaming down your face and not knowing how to respond. He sighed.

"I know we're out too much" he then said after a few moments, breaking the silence, "I want to change that. I know that I've been way to distant to you. I'm sorry..." tears were streaming down his face now too, "I love you."

"That still doesn't explain the hickey" you said sadly, looking deep into his hazel eyes.

"The girls at the bars keep throwing themselves all over us, Y/N. I never wanted them to. And I told them that I don't want them to. But, one girl just went to far and gave me this on my neck" he said, still crying, "I was pushing her off and went home.. I don't know when I would have returned home if this wouldn't have happend" he said, honestly this time.

You just stood there, crying. You didn't know how to react. You didn't know whether to believe him or not. You just didn't know what to do.

He then, took you into his arms and hugged you tightly. He buried his face into your neck, crying his eyes out. He held you into his arms and there where no way to escape. You decided to wrap your arms around his back, holding him tight too. You both just stood there for a moment.

"I would never cheat on you. I just love you too much for that" he said through his sobs.

"I love you too" you said back.

He pulled back, still holding your shoulders. His and your forehead touched, and he kissed you on your lips. It was a passionate kiss- but, it was full of love, too. He wanted to show you that he loved you. The kiss lasted a few seconds, until you both pulled away. He looked deep into your Y/E/C eyes. He then picked you up and carried you to the bedroom, putting you down on the bed. He kissed you again, but pulled away soon.

"Wanna go to sleep?" He asked.

You just nodded yes, and you both changed into your Pyjamas. He laid down, and you laid next to him, cuddling. Your head was on his chest, your arms wrapped around each other, holding you both tightly. He slowly stroked your hair, he knew you loved it when he played with your hair.

You fell asleep to his heartbeat, and he was asleep soon after.