01/ stressing days (frank/fluff)

Word count: 793
Warnings: none
Pairing: Frank Iero x reader
Type: fluff
a/n: this one is pretty short, sorry for that.
-
You had a really busy day today. You spent your day with cleaning yours and Frank's home, until you had to leave for work. It was super stressing at work and your boss yelled at you for being a little to late. When your shift was over and you wanted to walk home, it started to rain. You didn't really mind, you just wanted to go home and spent some time with Frank before going to bed. So, you walked trough the rain until you reached the house.

By the time you arrived, you were soaked wet from the rain. You came in, turned the light on, took off your shoes and jacket and threw your dripping backpack on the ground.

"Frank?" you yelled.
No response.
"Fraaaank?" you yelled again, while walking into the living room. You looked around you, and you couldn't see him anywhere. You walked trough the house but you didn't find him. So you pulled out your phone and tried to call him, but he didn't respond to that either. You took a deep breath and changed into some fresh clothes because the other were totally wet from the rain. Then, you walked into the kitchen, to get yourself something to drink. As you walked in, you saw all the dirty dishes you asked Frank to clean up. You sat down and put your hands on your face, wondering if your day can even badder.

After a few minutes, you got up again and started to clean the dishes, since Frank didn't do it. You tried to call him again, but he didn't responded again. You started to worry, because you had no idea where he is. You finished cleaning the last plate and walked out of the kitchen, completely forgetting about the tea you just made yourself. You just wanted to go to bed, you were so stressed and done with everything. The headache made everything even worse. You thought about waiting for Frank, but you decided to just go to bed because you hadn't any idea when he's going to come home. Walking into the bedroom, you change into your Pyjamas and lay down on the bed. You pull the covers up your chest and try to call Frank one last time, but he doesn't  answer the call. As you expected.

You put your phone on the nightstand and turn the light off. You closed your eyes, still worrying about Frank. He never leaves without leaving a message for you. Right as you were about to fall asleep, you heard the front door open and close again. You hear footsteps towards the bedroom, and the door opens. You closed your eyes and pretended to sleep. The light turns on and Frank walks in, and as he sees you he quickly turns the light off again trying not to wake you up. He used his phone flashlight and changed into his night clothes. he lays on the bed, pulling the covers up. You felt the cold air on your body. He lays down right next to you, cuddling his body on yours. He put a hand on your waist to press his cold body on yours to warm up. He buried his face into your neck.

"where the fuck were you?" you whisper.

"I was at a Band Meeting. It was supposed to be on Friday, but they cancelled it and so we had a kind of emergency meeting then today."

"I worried about you Frank. Why didn't you told me? And why didn't you answered any of my calls?"

"Gerard texted me at 2pm that we have the meeting at 2:30pm. So I was in a rush trying to get all my stuff together and being on time, and I didn't noticed that my phone was at 5% and i didn't bring a charger... I'm so sorry babe"
he whispered into your ear.

"it's okay Frankie. But please tell me where you are going next time."

"I will. I promise."

"But.. I have still another question. Haven't I asked you to clean the fucking dishes? You had enough time before the meeting"  You hiss.

"oh fuck.. I'm sorry, I totally forget about that. I'll do it right when we get up tomorrow."

"No, you won't. I already did it."

"Sorry", he whispered right into your ear. His hot breath against your skin gives you goosebumps. He stroked you arm and kissed you on your neck.

"I love you" he quietly said.

"I love you too"

You feel your eyes get heavy and falling asleep in his strong arms. You felt so safe when he held you like this. You wished you could stay like this forever.