Slumber Part(3)-y ; A Night of Frights!

-Everyone sits in clusters, covered in bruises and bandages. They're in a dark decaying spidery attic. Meredith and Madame Recap refuse to speak with each other.-

Madame Recap: ...

Meredith: ...

Madame Recap: ...!

Meredith: ..!!!!!

Light: For the love of my sweet sanity, just talk to each other!

Near: What sanity? Kira

Meredith: I'm sorry, you just do NOT understand how severely I have been insulted! That Recap is a RACIST, FAKE FRIEND who called me a alcoholic potato and abandoned me in my time of need.

Matt: Once I had a really good drink called the alcoholic potato...

Madame Recap: Well, my ears are still swollen and bruised after they were PERMANENTLY damaged when that bitch ripped out my favorite pair of earrings. You know, I never got the earrings back! They're currently lying in a puddle of vodka somewhere in a dingy hell club.

Meredith: DINGY!? You loved that club! You said it yourself! And you were probably the one who left that puddle of vodka there, the way you were throwing them back.

Madame Recap: I fell down a staircase because of you!

Meredith: Uh, so did I! I remember that distinctly.

Light: Alright! So you both fell down a few stairs! So what? Could you please just go on with whatever it is you plan to do so we can leave this creepy attic?

Meredith: Because everything is about you! We are working out issues over here, but all you can think about is the spiders, and the rats, and the rotting floorboards that any one of us could plummet through at any moment!

Madame Recap: And it was more than a few stairs! It was a few FLIGHTS.

Misa: Ew, rats and spiders...? I really hate those... They carry, like, fleas and stuff you know!

Matt: You know, I don't mind this place. It has a nice ambiance. Very mysterious. *puffs on cigarette*

Mello: Goes well with leather. *various articles of letter clothing shines*

Matt: You think everything goes with leather.

Near: *hack cough* Do you really have to smoke? It's terrible for your lungs.

Matt: I did kind of worry about that when I was alive, but nowadays I figure it's cool.

Near: Not for the people who are still living...

Mello: *blows smoke stream in Near's face* Eat cancer, Near!

Matsuda: NOOOO YOU TERRORIST! *blows smoke away*

Near: You are both SPITTING ON MY FACE

Meredith: Ahem! You people are insane, I swear... Before you guys talk me to death, I'm getting started.

Light: Oh, you mean like I suggested you do five minutes ago?

Meredith: That was five minutes ago. Then, your suggestion was extremely inappropriate. Now it is my suggestion, and it is intelligent and well thought out. Get with the times.

Light: Whatever you need to justify yourself...

Meredith: ANYWAY... Before the actual sleeping part of this slumber party, BORING...

Matt: *wiggles eyebrows* Says who?

Mello: *punches*

Meredith: ... We will be rounding the night off with a healthy helping of... Fear... !