A Slumber Part(2)-y; The Battle of Pillows

Last time, the gang decided to have a super fun slumber party to welcome Matt, and convince him he hadn't been abducted and taken to a drunkard's fetish basement. They have not yet succeeded. (The Pajama modelling contest probably didn't help). Now that everyone's in their PJ's, a vicious pillow fight has begun...

Mello: To the corner, Matt! Let's come up with a strategy!

Matt: Right...

Mello: Okay, so, our end goal is Near. We must kill Near. Destroy him, humiliate him! The question is, how best to do so?

Matt: Um... I mean, humiliation is fine, but maybe no death or destruction? That was against the rules. And death by pillow sounds pretty difficult to inflict.

Mello: Well it isn't really, since smothering smothering someone with a pillow is actually very easy, but I mean... Fine. What other options do we have?

Matt: I mean... Just knocking him in the face sounds sufficient.

Mello: You lack vision... But whatever. Inspiration will surely come to me in the moment.

Matt: You're one of the only people I know who refers to violence as inspiration.

Mello: Thank you. Anyway, before we attack Near, we need to dominate the rest of the players... I will form an army, so that none will stand beside him as he falls to his knees in defeat! MWAHAHAHAHA! *sexily bites chocolate*

Matt: What can I say...? Crazed tyrants can just be so charismatic.

-Meanwhile-

Misa: Oh, no... There aren't any pillows left! Ugh, Light's gonna be mad... I mean, I'm in kitty PJ's... Maybe that'll help. *waggles tail* Meow~!

Mello: AHHHHHRGH!

Misa: SHRIEEEKKKK

Mello: *holds pillow to throat* Don't move, or else!

Misa: P-please, Mello! Don't! I'm too young to die!

Mello: Just shut up and don't try anything!

Matt: Mello... I think you're getting a little carried away.

Mello: Yeah right. I haven't even done anything yet, stupid! Walk this way!

Misa: Whimper....

Mello: LIGHT! GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE, OR MISA HERE GETS IT!

Misa: D-don't do it, Light! I don't even care if you don't come out here and act super sexy and courageous and save my life, and than make out with me for hours! Or maybe even go a little further than that! For once! It's not like that would make up for all the times you've been a total jerk to me! So, save yourself! I don't even care! No preference over here!

Matt: Oh, my...

-crickets-

Mello: dammit. Misa, you're a terrible hostage.

Misa: T_T

Matsuda: W-wait! Don't hurt her!

Mello: Okay, uh... I guess we're improvising... Come out with your hands up! Drop your pillows!

Matsuda: O-okay! *drops pillow*

Mello: Get over here.

Misa: Yeah! Get over here!

Matsuda: Oh, so with Light, it's like, save yourself! I'll sacrifice myself in the name of your safety! But with dumb 'ole Matsuda, you don't even care. You know, I volunteered myself. Light didn't even bother.