𓆉 - Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ - 𓆉

Before we begin... I guess a TMNT 3 has been confirmed??? Rumors better be true!

Y/n- Your name
H/c- Hair color
E/c- Eye color
F/f- Favorite Food
F/p/t- Favorite pizza topping
F/c- Favorite color

****

Today is a busy one! People are crowding inside Gotham Pizza. Y/n and her co-workers were having a massive rush with customers ordering a bunch of pizzas. It must be because of the New York Knicks game beginning pretty soon.

But Y/n's shift is finished. "Oh, finally!" She sighed, slipping her apron off of her neck and walking to the bathroom as a room full of people clamored. "Hey, I'm heading out!" She called her manager.

"Y/n, you don't leave till--" He called out.

"Sorry! I gotta run. Good luck!" Y/n replied. She can finally take a break and focus on the thing she had been wanting to do all day; visiting the lair where her mutant friends waited for her arrival.

Y/n removed her work hat and fixed up her h/c ponytail before grabbing her personal items in the break room. Since she finished her afternoon shift, she was ready to officially start her day. Just a minute before leaving, Y/n took her share from the tip jar and ran out of her job to feel the wind hit her face. 

She remembered Michelangelo needed extra money for him and his brother's pizza tonight for the Knicks basketball game. She looked at the cash in her hands and counted $12. "Sweet." She says, shoving the cash into her pocket and texting someone she knows very well.

Message to (Turtle name)
- Jᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏғғ ᴡᴏʀᴋ. Oɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɪʀ.

As someone who had been friends with the Turtle Brothers for quite some time now, she started questioning who she was like the most. 

She isn't sure if she is the leader type, but is an excellent team player. Y/n questioned if she even was a hothead or just knew how to talk without a filter. Of course, she knows she's smart, but not entirely certain if she is intelligent enough to ace a final exam. But she definitely knows how to party and there is no doubt about that.

Leonardo, her favorite leader of all time taught her many things during this past year. As well as Raph and his master chest of comebacks in arguments, and Donatello gave her an extra brain when it came to school. And she just loved Michelangelo to pieces-- that childish behavior is probably what she's looking for in a guy. But not today.

In all honesty, if Y/n had to choose which turtle she'd be with, it would be (Turtle name). No doubt about it.

When Y/n entered a dark alleyway, she slid open the manhole cover that led to the underground home. Without hesitation, she jumped down and covered the hole back up.

Y/n has come down here so many times, she remembered the route by heart. But there were times when she followed the cries from Mikey because he was being tackled by Raphael.

"Guys?!" She called down the tunnels as she grew nearer to her destination. "Yo, Mikey! I got the cash for tonight's game!"

He didn't answer. She assumed he and Raph got into another battle of CoD on the Xbox. Once Y/n showed off her work uniform in the living room lights, a much brighter one blinded her, causing her to hide her eyes.

"Y/n, hey!" Donnie pushed his goggles on his forehead. "How was work?" He greeted her.

Her best nerdy friend in the high-tech gear. "Donnie-Boy, careful with the bright lights. Sooner or later my eyes will melt."

Donnie chuckled at her joke. "Not true, but amusing." He says walking to his lab and Y/n follows.

"To answer your question, work is the same. I come to the lair smelling like flour and can never get the smell out of my hair." She says, taking out her ponytail and roughing her hair up.

"Well, I'm glad to hear your shift was decent. And Mikey is glad you're working at Gothman Pizza, though." Donnie says, walking beside her.

"Speaking of Mikey, I got the $12 you guys need for the game." She held the folded-up bill in her fingers.

"I'll take it, Y/n. Thank you for helping us out." Don says, putting the cash in his pocket. Soon after getting the money from Y/n, came to his desk and sat in his office chair. Right away, he started a video call to April O'Neil.

Y/n smirked when her name popped up on one of Donnie's monitors. "Got a crush developing on her?"

"Nope." He said firmly, confident with his answer. "April was supposed to be staking out on someone and she isn't able to so I'm gonna brew up a new plan with her."

Shortly after sending out the call to April, she picked up the call. "Hey, Donnie!"

"April, how's everything going?" Donnie asked her as he and Y/n greeted the reporter.

"Well, I got to meet up with Channel 6 because they offered me more hours so I gotta see what that's about. I'm really sorry about the stakeout, Donnie. I wish we could have worked something out."

Donatello sighed in his seat, rocking side to side in the roller chair. "That's okay, April. I'm pleased you got an offer on your job."

"Thanks for understanding, buddy. I'll talk to you later." She says, hanging up the call. Donnie stared at the screen for a few seconds and then slowly turned his head to Y/n standing next to him. He had a crazy look in his eye and when that appeared, it always concerned Y/n because she isn't sure if HE was developing a crush on HER.

"Why the look, Don?" She asked, taking a step back.

"You can do the stakeout." He pointed a finger at her, standing up from his chair.

"Excuse me?" Y/n crossed her arms against her chest.

"Please, Y/n? It won't be too much trouble." He clapped his hands together. "I'll give you all of the information you need. This is actually pretty important."

Y/n did love helping her turtle friends except when it came to coming in contact with people she doesn't know and could possibly die. Why die? She heard about the little event in New York in 2014. "Why me?" She whimpered.

"You owe me. Remember I helped you with your homework for Chemistry?"

Dang it, he's good. That homework assignment was months ago. Y/n had to agree to this mission to pay back Donnie for his help. "Fine, fine. I'll do it."

"Thanks, you're seriously the best." He smiled, turning to his desk and grabbing a little object. Don grabbed Y/n's hand and snapped a device on her wrist.

"What kind of contraption is this?" She poked the surface of her new knick-knack.

"An early birthday gift. You're welcome." Donnie said, beginning to explain the purpose of the object. "It has a built-in GPS, Satelite Internet, calculator, calendar, detects your health and it obviously has an installed clock."

"I'm using this because...?" Y/n trailed off, still looking at the handmade watch made by the nerd himself. What an honor...

"You'll know." He smiled, giving her a side hug of comfort.

"Cool..." She gulped.

Then, Mikey called from the exit of the lair to let Donnie know it was time to go. Donnie told Y/n that she would do great on this mission he'd given her. 

In her mind, she felt like she was going to screw this whole thing up.

She was surprised to know that Donnie and his brothers had a lot of faith in her. And when Donnie says that she will do her 'absolute best', it usually means that she'll need to wear a disguise.