Chapter One: The Start of It All

Yejin's POV

I was walking on the streets near the YG building with my friend Dayoung that day - the day that everything changed for me. It was November 21, 2010.

"Yejin, I just found out that they're having auditions for a background dancer for BigBang 'cause one of them broke their leg. You should so audition," Dayoung told me, a wide smile across her face as she stares at the YG building beside us.

I turned to my friend and looked at her like she was crazy, "What would be the point? I wouldn't make it anyway."

"Come on," Dayoung begged, literally tugging on my sleeves now, "How could you not make it? You're like the best dancer in the world." The people walking passed us were starting to give us weird looks. I mean here we were - two 21 year olds - and Dayoung was acting like a little girl on Christmas.

"There are plenty of people who can dance better than me," I stated, pulling my arm fron her grasp, "And could you please act your age, Dayoung?"

Ignoring my statement, Dayoung grabbed my arm again, pulling it tightly towards her and continued, "How about you just audition? If you don't make it, no harm no foul. BUT if you do make it, you owe me. Big time," she offered me, pleading.

"If I say yes, will you stop talking about it?"

"Yes."

"Then yes, I'll audition," I sighed, staring at my friend desperately while hoping she'd finally let go of me.

"EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!" Dayoung shouted happily, letting me go and jumping up and down.

Then before either one of us could react, a guy walked right by Dayoung as she flapped her arms around retardedly.

"Ouch," the guy exclaimed, Dayoung having hit him right in the face.

My eyes widen and I rushed over to the guy's side. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. My friend just got a little excited 'cause I told her I'd-" I started but trailed off when I saw just who I was talking to.

"You're.... You're.... You're-" Dayoung stuttered, pointing her shaking finger at the man.

"Kwon Jiyong," G-Dragon smiled, holding out his hand.

"Umm... I-I'm Lee Yejin," I said, shaking G-DRAGON's hand.

"You were telling me that your friend hit me in the face because-?" he questioned, an amused look on his face from Dayoung's and my reaction.

"When she told me she'd audition as a background dancer for you," Dayoung butted in, excitedly.

"Oh, you're auditioning?" G-Dragon asked me.

"Uh.... Yeah, I am," I agreed, slightly gritting my teeth and glaring at Dayoung.

"How good of a dancer are you?" G-Dragon inquired.

I answered, "I'm okay I guess."

But Dayoung answered, "The best dancer ever," at the same time I did.

"Well, we've got two different answers, but I'm not sure which one to believe," Jiyong chuckled.

"Mine," Dayoung immediately answered.

Jiyong laughed loudly then said, "Well, I have to be going but I guess I'll be seeing you again, Yejin." Then just like that he left.

As soon as G-Dragon was gone, I turned to Dayoung. "This can't be real. There is no way that we actually bumped into G-Dragon right after I agreed to audition to be his background dancer."

"Maybe it was fate. You were probably meant to work for BigBang. What if you were meant to fall in love with one of them?" Dayoung mumbled on and on.

"I doubt fate had anything to do with this, and I doubt I'd fall in love with someone I worked for," I drawled.

"Well I guess on the bright side of this, G-Dragon probably won't forget you," Dayoung preppily said.

"I guess that's true," I agreed, "Let's just get going."

G-Dragon's POV

Lee Yejin. I'll remember that name. She was actually kind of pretty.

I walked into the YG building and my thoughts were interrupted by Seungri running towards me. "What took you so long, hyung?" Seungri asked me, catching his breath.

"I kind of had a run-in with someone," I said, smiling at the memory.

"Who?" he asked me.

"Someone that we'll be seeing again," I told him.

~The day of the audition~

We had seen just about a hundred different people audition to be the new backup dancers, all of whom were absolutely terrible. I was about ready to give up when Seunghyun hyung called the one name I had been anxiously awaiting.

"Lee Yejin," he called. Then finally Yejin walked in.

"Hey Yejin," I called to her, a bright smile on my face, "Let's see if your friend was right." Her eyes widen as she looked at me, and she blushed a bright red.

"You know her, Jiyong?" Taeyang asked me.

"Oh, is this who you said you ran into, hyung?" Seungri asked me then he lowered his voice and whispered, "She's pretty."

"I know," I smiled. Yejin blushed a darker shade of red.

"Play the music, please," T.O.P hyung ordered.

Then my song, Heartbreaker came on, and Yejin started dancing along to perfectly, adding in her own touches here and there.

Wow, I have to agree with Yejin's friend. Yejin is an incredibly good dancer, and it seems I'm not the only one who thinks that.

"Guys, she's the best dancer we've seen all week. I think she should be the one to replace MiNam," Taeyang muttered.

"I agree with Taeyang hyung," Daesungie stated eagerly.

"Me too," Seungri said immediately.

"I have to say. She is a very good dancer," T.O.P hyung told us.

"Then it's decided. Yejin is our new dancer," I announced loud enough for Yejin to hear.

"Really? I made it?" she asked, smiling then her smile faded and she grimaced, "Great, now I'm in Dayoung's debt."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Well you know my friend that hit you in the face?" Yejin asked. I nodded, wanting her to continue her story, which she does. "Well, she said that I should try out and if I didn't make it no harm no foul, but if I did make it, I owe her," she explained.

"Oh... well, if you want we can always give it to someone else," I told her, smirking though I knew no one else was actually skilled enough to be given the job.

"No, I'll do it," she said quickly.

"Great. You start in two days," Daesung told her.

"If you want, I can start tomorrow," she offered.

"I guess the sooner the better," Seungri smiled.

"What time do I have to be in tomorrow?" Yejin asked us.

"Be in by 12," Seunghyun hyung told her.

"I'll be in by 11 then. See you tomorrow," she winked before leaving. I chuckled, a smile wide on my face.

She is a piece of work, she is.