(Unedited) Chapter Seven: Getting Use To Things

Yejin's POV

"Hello girlies. I'm back," Chanshik says, strutting into the dorm. I kick him as he walks past where I sit on the couch. "Don't call me 'girlie'," I grumble. "Where have you been?" Dayoung asks him in a motherly tone. "I was out seeing an old friend, omoni," he mocks.

"An old friend?" I ask. "Yeah. Just someone I knew when I was younger," he says. "A g-girl?" I slightly stutter. He notices my stutter and smirks at me. "Why? Is it possible that you're jealous?" he says. "Why would I be jealous?" I snap.

"Okay, okay. No need to get all angry. I was just asking a question," he says, his smirk still plaster on his face. "I'm not jealous!" I cry, looking over at Dayoung for help.

Instead of helping me, she just smiles over at Chanshik then tells me, "Sure, Yejin. Sure you're not". I sit there gaping at my two best friends. "Why must you both gang up on me like that?" I exclaim, feeling injustice. "Because you fail to admit the truth," Dayoung says.

"Anyway, Jinnie. There's no need for you to be getting all jealous. My friend is a dude," Chanshik informs us. "Wow. Yejin, this is a first for you. Being jealous of a guy," Dayoung teases. "I'm not jealous!" I exclaim again. "Oh right. You're 'not jealous'. Okay," Chanshik says. "Forget this. I'm going to bed," I exclaim. "It's only 8:30," Dayoung says. "I don't care," I say, heading up to my room.

"Hey. Hey, Jin-ah. Jin-ah. I'm sorry," Chanshik chuckles, following me up. I flip him off.

Right as I'm about to open the door to my room and be home free, Chanshik stops the door and pushes it back closed; keeping me from being able to open it. "Jin-ah... Really, I'm sowwy. Do you forgive me?" he begs in a baby voice. "No," I say, flatly.

"Come on, Jin-ah. I'm sowwy. I'm so berry berry sowwy," he pleads, full-out pouting. "I said no, so step away from my door," I say. "You leave me no choice then," he whispers in my ear.

"Wha-? OH MY GOSH, PUT ME DOWN!!!!" I shout as Chanshik flings me over his shoulder. "Say that you forgive me," he says. "Now, now. I can't go lying, can I?" I say, continuing to be stubborn.

"Fine, but I hope you enjoy the view of my butt as much as I enjoy yours, cause that's all you're gonna be seeing for a while," he says.

My mouth hangs open at what he just said. "One: gross, and two: what if you get tired? You can't hold me like this forever," I say. "Sure, I can. And what's gross? The fact that you're looking at my butt or that I enjoy the sight of yours?" he asks, obviously smirking though I can't see him.

"Both," I answer. "I take offense in that. My butt is beautiful," he defends. "Sure... Whatever helps you sleep at night," I say. "I'm pretty sure having you next to me at night again would help me sleep," he says. "Shut up!" I shout. "Why? Just stating true facts," he says.

"Wait... he did just say 'again'?!?!" Dayoung exclaims, gaping at me. "Not like that!!!!!" I exclaim from Chanshik's back. "Then what? What on earth am I missing here?" she says. "Just harmless little sleepovers. Like ones between friends," I say. "Between friends? I believe we were in our dating stage then, Jin-ah," Chanshik says. "Shut up. You're NOT helping," I shout. "I never thought of you that way, Yejin," Dayoung says, shaking her head at me. "It's not like that!" I shout again.

She just continues shaking her head as Chanshik starts chuckling. "You know what? Just put me down. PUT ME DOWN, TAEK CHANSHIK!!!!!" I all but scream, thrashing around. "Okay, okay. I'll put you down. I'm putting you down," Chanshik says, quickly putting me down.

Without looking back, I stormed up to my room; this time actually making it in, uninterrupted. I quickly locked the door behind me to insure that no one would pay a surprise visit.

Chanshik's POV

"Did I go a little too far?" I ask Dayoung as Yejin's door slammed shut. "Maybe just a little," Dayoung tells me. "We're in for it big tomorrow," I mutter. "I know. But for now, just give her some time. She still probably hasn't gotten used to having you around again. You were a big person in her life and then you just left. She had a hard time getting used to you not being around. Now she has to get used to having you back," she explains.

"You're right. I just hope it won't be so hard for her to get used to me again," I sigh. "You know maybe we should get to sleep now too. We could always use the extra sleep," Dayoung tells me. "Sure, why not?" I agree before walking to my room.

'Yejin's not the only one having a hard time readjusting'.

~The Next Morning~

Yejin's POV

"Good morning Jin-ah," Chanshik says, walking out of his room. I ignore him and continue eating my breakfast. "Not talking to me, huh?" Chanshik says, taking the seat beside me. "I know how to fix that," he says.

As his words were running through my mind, Chanshik had reached down and taken my breakfast. "Hey!" I exclaim, reaching for the plate in his hands. "Talk to me and I'll give it to you," he says, smiling at me.

'Should I just talk to him so I can get my breakfast back? NO! I can't give him that satisfaction'.

So with that thought, I just stood up and walked right out of the room. In fact, I left and headed for work. As I was walking to work, I was starting to regret my decision. My stomach was growling louder than a starving lion that's laying a few feet away from fresh meat. I walked into the YG building and headed up the steps when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry *growl*," I (and my stomach) said to the person I bumped into.

The person laughed a deep throaty chuckle.

"Are you hungry, Yejin-shi?" the person asked. I know that voice. I looked up and standing there was T.O.P sunbaenim. "Ahnyeonghaseyo, sunbae," I said, bowing at a full 90 degree angle.

*Growl*

My face turned pink from embarrassment as my stomach growled for the second time in front of T.O.P sunbae. He just chuckles again. "Come on," he says, taking my hand and leading me somewhere. We walk up about a flight of stairs then T.O.P sunbae opens a door in front of me. And there was food. Like, REAL FOOD!!!

"Wow... th-thank you, sunbae," I say, my stomach growling once again in agreement. "No problem. Eat as much as you need then just take a seat anywhere," he tells me. I nod in understanding then run off towards the food. I pile up my plate and start eating. I only stopped when I noticed someone sitting next to me. There was T.O.P sunbae again. "While I'm here, might as well have a little snack," he says, smiling at me.

I smile back.

'Some things really to just take some getting used to,' I thought while happily eating a waffle and seeking a peek at T.O.P.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys. I am SO sorry that I made you wait THIS long for the next chapter and this is what you get, but I hope you enjoyed it still. And I really really really really will try to have the next chapter up sooner.

But I also wanted to say, THANK YOU GUYS SSSOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!!! I mean 3,520 is a big deal, so thank you all. So this was kind of filler chapter and it is short, but I really wanted this to be a Chanshik/Yejin chapter and I also wanted to add a bit of T.O.P in too. So here it is.

So please comment and/or vote. Thanks!!!!!