Chapter 6

I slowly opened my eyes and began to freak out. But i calmed down as I realized I was in Ruvik's room. The door opened and Ruvik came over and sat beside me. "Who did this to you?" He questioned in a soft calm voice. "It was Kidman. She took Leslie and I wanted to save him for you. But she shot me." He nodded and said "She has somehow managed to hide herself from me so I will continue to search for her. I have to go and so do you. I will make you feel good real soon." I nodded and stood up. I left and covered my eyes from the bright white light. I uncovered my eyes and saw that I was in a huge mansion. The door behind me opened and there stood Sebastian. He walked over and kissed me. "I thougbt you died after she shot you." I shook my head no and kissed him. He told me he needed to explore so he could get the door open and he left me and headed upstairs. I went into a side door and saw a dinning room. Ruvik appeared and locked the door. He cornered me and tightly grabbed my waist. He shoved everything off of the table and laid me down. He quickly took off my shirt and shorts. He took off his cloak, shirt, and his shorts. He took off my panties and rubbed my clit. "My baby girl is so wet. Does she want Daddy's cock?" I nodded and he chuckled. He licked my clit and I moaned. He began to attack my clit. He continued to lick me while he added a finger. I arched my back and my hands traveled to my breast and I began to play with myself. I moaned loudly and he stoped. I whined and he grabbed a cloth and put it in my mouth. He went back down to my clit and inserted a fourth finger. I was moaning in pleasure but they were muffled. I felt a knot in my stomach and it was ready to come undone. I muttered a 'fuck' and came. He licked up my cum and said "You taste so sweet. We don't have lots of time so I have to make this quick." He slid his boxers off and slammed into me. I screamed in pleasure as he hit my g-spot. He continued to pound at an inhuman speed. There was another knot in my stomach and it was about to come undone. His thrusts ot sloppier and he was breathing heavily. I came over his member and he came right after me. He puled out and snapped his fingers. We both had our clothes on. He said "I've always wanted to fuck you on a table. Especially when you look so helpless." I blushed and looked away. "Shit I have to go Sebastian is coming." He kissed me and as soon as he disappeared the door bursts open. Sebastian said "I got the door open. We need to save Leslie." I nodded and followed him out. We went down a hall and began to see memories of when Ruvik was a child. He had a dark past. We ended up back in the same hall. We went into a room and had to crawl past a bookshelf. We walked down a hallway and had to go down a ladder. We ended up in this dark room. Sebastian set off an alarm and lights and music started playing. I looked up and saw a marry go round with blades. Fuck. We fought lots of zombies and finally made it out of that dreaded place. I was transported somewhere beautiful. It was a field of different kinds of flowers. Leslie was in the middle waving at me. I walked towards him and he hugged me. "Y/N pretty. Leslie... Give... Y/N... Pleasure." He kissed me and pushed me to the ground. He kissed my neck and grazed over my sweet spot. When he did i moaned and he knew that he,found it. He attacked hit making sure to leave a mark. He pulled away and began to take off his shirt. I took my shirt and bra off. I also took my pants off. We see both left in our underwear. He kissed my breasts and began to suck to left and massage the right. He bit my sensitive bud and i moaned loudly. He switcbed breasts and gave the other the same treatment. He ripped my panties off and took his boxers off. His member hit his lower abdomen and he stroked it a few times. I got on all fours and he rubbed his tip against my folds. He slammed into me and I moaned. He pounded into me so fast I couldn't focus or realize what was happening. He grabbed my hair and pulled it making my head go back. He hit my g-spot and I screamed. I was close and so was he. "Cum..with..Y/N." And we came together. He pulled out and I collapsed. I was exhausted. I have been fucked so many times while I was here. Leslie fell beside me and we cuddled on the ground. "I love you." He said. That was the first full scentence I have ever heard him say. "I love you too Leslie." My eyelids got heavier and heavier. I just needed sleep. I went out like a light.