Chapter 3

"Ah the hospice." Said the doctor. "This is my brothers place." The doctor led the way and Sebastian and I followed. We walked inside and the doctor said "what could have happened?" We heard someone talking and headed towards the sound. Sebastian stood in front of both the doctor and I. The doctor walled ahead and Sebastian said "Doc wait." He didn't. "This is my brother Valerio. Leslie's original doctor..." Sebastian ran over and i heard guts squishing and falling on the floor. I stayed put. Valerio turned around and tried to attack Sebastian. I shot it multiple times and it finally died. "Thank you" he said. I nodded and we headed towards the door. "Ahhhhhhhh" we heard someone scream. "That sounded like Leslie." Said the doctor. "It came from outside." Said Sebastian. We ran towards him and he was asking for help. Leslie ran down into the basement. We went down the stairs and down a long hall. At the end of the hall there was a room and it was lit up in red. It was a medical room with a medical bed, medicine, and medical tools. The doctor ran to Leslie and checked to make sure he was alright. I went with him because i wanted him to be okay. As soon as he saw me he ran to me and hugged me. The doctor told him to let go but I said it was okay. I hugged him back and he said "Something.... Here." As soon as he said that the door burst open, but we couldn't see anything. Oh my god it was invisible. Sebastian shot towards its area and hit it. It finally died and Sebastian reloaded his gun. Leslie let go of me and kissed me. I kissed himback because he was really cute. We left the room and headed back towards the stairs but we were met with a wall. "Where the fuck did the stairs go?" I asked in shock. Then there was a flash of a red light and a pulse. I grabbed my head and saw Leslie and the doctor disappear. I saw Ruvik walking towards us. He made Sebastian disappear. He taped my head and I fell in his arms.
~~~~~~
Ow. Ow. Owwww. My leg was in so much pain. I open my eyes and see the same bed i woke up in the first time. Ruvik was sitting beside me and when he saw me move he began to freak out. "Oh thank god your alive. I thought i accidentally killed you." He sighed in relief. "Please. I need something for the pain. My leg... Ahh" he looked worried and cut my jeans off. He saw my leg and how it was scared and covered in burns. He said "I will go make something for you for now i will have to give you one of those syringes." He shoved the needle in my leg. I cried a little and he came up to me and kissed my tears away. "Don't cry the pain will go away shortly. You'll be alright." I kissed him and laid back down. I closed my eyes and decided I would take a nap. I heard the door open and close. Off he went.
~~~sorry for all of the time skips I'm having writers block~~~
I woke up an at the same time Ruvik walked in. He was holding a vial with a purple liquid. "Baby girl, drink this. It will take away the pain for good and you won't need to use the syringes anymore." I thanked him and drank the liquid. I felt all of the pain disappear. I felt so great. He took off his cloak and his shirt and i felt my core get wet. Fuck. He is so hot. He licked his lips and slowly bit his lip. I decided to tease him. I slowly took my shirt off revealing my D-cup red lace bra. "Fuck" i heard him whisper. I chuckled and began to touch myself. I ran my fingers through my hair and rubbed myself through my shorts. I could see his member getting harder and harder. In a flash my hands and feet were tied to the bed. I wined a little and he kissed me. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I playfully denied and he grabbed grabbed my breast. I gasped and he slid his tounge in. He bit and tugged at my lip. He finally kissed his way down to my neck. He kissed my neck in a certain spot and "Ahhh" I moaned. "Found it." He said with a smirk on his face. He attacked my sweet spot. I felt some blood run down my chest but he licked it up. I arched my back and he unclipped my bra. He threw it across the room. My nipples hardend at the coolness of the room. He licked my left nipple and began to massage and pinch my right. I pulled on my restraints and he bit my nipple. I moaned loudly and felt his smirk against my skin. He gave the other breast the same treatment. He left my breasts and left butterfly kisses down my stomach to the hem of my panties. He took them off and threw them somewhere. He kissed my clit and moaned. I felt his wet muscle lick up and down my slit. Fuck. Just when I thought the pleasure couldn't get any better he inserted a finger into me. He was licking and thrusting his finger. He added another then another. I felt a knot forming in my stomach. "Ahh.. Ah. Fuck.." I moaned. He knew I was close and began to thrust his fingers faster. I came and felt him lick it up. "Damn you taste sweet." I blushed and he took off his pants and boxers. He was huge. There was no way he would fit inside of me. He rubbed his tip at my entrance. He looked at me asking for permission. I nodded and he slid in. I arched my back and pulled at the ropes. Shit. He began to move at a slow pase and I couldn't take it "Fuck me so hard i won't be able to stand. Make me yours Daddy." I blushed realizing what I just said. "Let Daddy show how he can please his Baby girl." He began to puns into me and he hit my g-spot. I screamed/moaned loudly. He continued to hit that spot and I knew I wouldn't last long. I felt another knot forming. His thrusts were getting sloppier. I knew he was close. I clenched my walls around him and came. He came right after me. I felt his warm seed flow into me. We were both sweating and out of breath. He untied me and retrieved my clothes. He brought me some booty shorts because he ripped my original pair of shorts. He got dressed and said "After you get dressed walk out the door. I have to to attend to something important and you need to be with the others so they don't think anything suspicious is happening." I nodded and hugged him. Before he left he kissed me. I got dressed. I had my oversized white t-shirt and some black booty shorts. I looked like I was just wearing an oversized shirt. I put on my shoes and walked out of the room. I passed out.