What is it supposed to mean?

"I'm being honest, I never liked her! Come on talk to me! I know you didn't want to talk with me because of her!! (y/n)!! please listen to me" how did you get into this mess? Well let me tell you...

You and Jamie were walking around in the city talking about what happened yesterday "hmm I don't know (y/n) I think he is playing with you" you looked confused at Jamie "what do you mean?" Jamie shook his head "well think about it, he gets a girl right after he told you he liked someone, and the break up with her after he began to talk about you, seems a bit weird to me" you shrugged "I guess" he rolled his eyes "maybe you should find a good guy" you looked over at Jamie, he was blushing "I don't know" something in him shattered, you could see it, did he like you? No, no he doesn't.

After some hours of walking and talking Jamie had to go, so now it was just you. As you were walking by the pizzeria you saw the cool kids, but also, Kevin, you decided to keep walking and act like you didn't see them. But that didn't go as planned "she is there" you hear buck say, you stopped dead in your track and looked down, thinking 'please don't say you were talking about me' but of course they were "(y/n)!!" you knew that voice, you knew that voice way too well, "damn I haven't been able to find you" "Kevin.." you didn't look at him "(y/n)?" you shook your head an continued to walk, but of course he walked after you. "I broke up with (r/n)" silence....."I know you didn't want to talk with me because of her" more silence "and well I never really liked her" guess what more silence! "(y/n) please believe me!" And well that's where you got into the mess, so let's continue "I'm being honest, I never liked her! Come on talk to me! I know you didn't want to talk with me because of her!! (y/n)!! please listen to me" you turned around and faced him "Kevin listen, the only reason I didn't want to talk with you was because when you said you had fallen for someone I had too, BUT IT WASN'T SOME RANDOM DUDE, IT WAS YOU GOD DAMMIT" he was silent and you began to talk again "I couldn't stand the thought of you with a girl that wasn't me, but in the same time I dot want to be just another girl, so I though the best way to stop it was to cut all contact with you!" you both stood there looking at the ground....but then, he reached out to you, he gently lifted your chin so you were looking at him, and there he was, giving the most gentle smile you have ever seen, eyes full of tears, slowly leaning in. but no you couldn't, you turned around and ran. You didn't even know why, why you are acting like this, you stopped 10 minutes later, eyes full of tears that were also streaming down your cheeks. You couldn't take it anymore, you fell to your knees crying your eyes out, he literally just showed that he felt the same way, and you just ran away!

You got home that evening with completely red eyes from crying, your mom and dad wasn't home, which meant they were at the hospital. That night you fell asleep without food, and thinking about Kevin

That night Kevin fell asleep without food and thinking about a special person named (y/n). "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings"

(heyy guys, I won't be able to upload next week since I'm in Spain, but when I get back home I'll post a new chapter okay? Sounds good? Good)