The invitation

You woke up to a loud knock on your door "(y/n) wake up!" you recognized that voice, it was you mom, you opened your door "okay I'm up, what's going on?" she looked at you and then hugged you "I'll take your father to the hospital, I contacted Jamie and he will be over here soon" you nodded and looked at the floor "is he okay?" you could feel her hart beating very fast and her shanking body made you worry even more "he is fine, don't worry".

It didn't take long for Jamie to arrive "hey (y/n)" you gave him a little smile "hey Jamie- "*ding* Jamie jumped a bit but took out his phone "oh, it's an unknown number" you looked at him with excitement in your eyes "oooh what does it say?" he opened the message "hey, do you know a girl with (h/c) hair that lives near a girl named Connie or something like that?" you shot him a confused expression " are they refereeing to me?" Jamie shrugged before taking a picture of you and sending it while typing "her?". Not even a minute later he received a reply, he read it out loud "yeah, I think it's her, could I get her number or whatever?" Jamie was quiet for a moment before turning off his phone "why did you turn it off?" "we don't even know who it is, it could be some weirdo" you rolled your eyes and gave his arm a light punch "hey I like action in my life, don't ruin it" he laughed, and you joined in.

Jamie and you had a fun time talking and playing some games, you even helped him rehears his play. "(y/n) we have been inside all day, it must be killing you, let's take a walk" he grabbed your arm and dragged you outside. You walked all the way to beach city arcade, you were about to enter when you saw the yellow car, you tugged on Jamie's sleeve "uhm Jamie who is that?" he looked the same way you were looking "that's Kevin", you looked at Jamie "and that is?" he shook his head and laughed a bit "a guy that thinks he is the coolest person on planet earth" you looked back at the car and rolled your eyes "that's impossible, that possession is already taken by me" you laughed at your own remark. "well you would look cooler by my side" you jumped at the voice, you have never heard it before, also Jamie took his arm around your shoulders as if he was protecting you, "back off Kevin, she isn't going to be one of your side chicks" Kevin shot his hands up in defense "woah calm down, I was just telling the truth" Jamie rolled his eyes "yeah right, what do you want?" Kevin began to laugh "I just wanted to say hey to her, since you never gave me her number" you looked up at Jamie "so it was him who texted you" Jamie nodded "apparently" Kevin looked at you and gave you a piece of paper with numbers on, it was his phone number, and in the ed was a heart with a K inside. When you looked back up, he was gone. "where did he go" Jamie looked at the yellow car that drove away "he left" you looked at Jamie with a concerned look in your eyes "are you okay?" Jamie nodded "yeah...I just think he is hiding something" you shook it off and listened to what Jamie was saying "and then I talked to kiki and she said I could invite another person, so you do you want to go?" you looked at him confused "pardon?" Jamie gave you a look that just said are you serious, "I said Kiki invited me to a party and I could take a person with me if I wanted to" you gave a nervous laughter "oh, sure I would love to go!".

You had a fun day with Jamie, but now you were in your room just looking outside the window, when you remembered the paper Kevin gave you, you decided to call

Bib.... bib.... bib.... bib....

K: yo you are talking to Kevin

Y: hey it's me (y/n)

K: oh, so you couldn't stay away from the cool Kevin

Y: oh no it's not like that, I was just bored

K: you wanna come over to my place then?

Y: suuuuure

K: cool text me your address, and I'll pick you up

Y: okay bye
K: bye babe

Did he just call you babe? What in the world? whatever it doesn't matter. After you gave him your address, it didn't take him long to get there. You went outside to see him waiting in his car. You opened the door and sat down. "hey Kevin" he gave a smirk "Hey babe" you looked at him confused "why are you calling me that?" you said with a little giggle, "because I want you to get used to it, you know, since we'll probably end up together" you stopped giggling and looked st him in shook and confusion "w-what?" he gave a light laugher "I'm joking".

It's been 4 hours and you and Kevin are really getting along with each other, he really isn't a bad person when you get to know him, you also found put that I was indeed your dad's old car. Aside from that you and Kevin started out by getting to know each other, very simple, you would ask each other a question and then answer it yourself. Time really passed by, and know you were watching a movie together. In the end you ended up leaned up against him while he had his face resting in your hair. This then became a thing you two would do every Friday and Tuesday. 

After 2 or 3 weeks you, Jamie and Kevin had become very close and good friends, Kevin was still cold and duchy around others, but when he was together with you and Jamie, then he was the nicest guy ever, he was kind, funny, curious and would drive you and Jamie to weird places so you could go on adventure. But you must be honest, maybe you are falling fot Kevin as he said you probably would in the beginning...