Confrontation

It's been a week since you last talked with Kevin, mostly because your dad's illness gets worse and because you are getting busier at the job, but you must admit, you also have been avoiding him, why? Well after what you saw, you couldn't talk to him, you were still broken. Even though he had called 1000000000000000 times you ignored each and everyone of them. Currently you and Jamie were walking around in a forest, it was actually his idea for once, he said something about "it will make you be happy again, and, maybe this is an opportunity for us to go back to the life we had before we met Kevin" you appreciated Jamie, and his attempts to make you the same happy (y/n) as before. "look over here!" Jamie yelled, you ran over to him "what have you found?" he looked at some shining things "I'm not too sure" you looked over his shoulder "it looks like some crystals but the look shattered" you said in a low voice, Jamie smiled "well maybe you could use them as some sort of decoration?" you began to giggle "you know me too well" you gave is arm a light punch and he laughed.

You and Jamie were now walking back to your place when a yellow car you recognized drove up beside you both, you gave Jamie a look of annoyance and he understood why, the window to the car rolled down and there sat Kevin giving a nervous smile "hey Jamie and- " Jamie interrupted him "save it Kevin, just leave" you glanced up at Kevin and saw his expression, he looked hurt, "listen I just need to talk to (y/n) okay?" Jamie shook his head "nope, not going to happen" you gave Jamie a smile before walking off with Jamie.

Jamie had just left and you were standing in the door waving goodbye to him, you were about to walk back in when a hand grabbed your arm and dragged you outside "listen (y/n) I really need to talk to you" you were so close to just walk away but before you could do anything he had you pushed inside of his car and was already driving off.

It didn't take long before you arrived at Kevin's place, you both went inside, he closed the door behind you and began to speak "I need answers" you rolled your eyes "what answers?" Kevin looked hurt "you have been ignoring me for a whole week!! I want to know why!?" you looked at the floor, "its because......my dad.......he is getting worse and well your car reminds me of the time he was healthy so I wanted to stay a bit away, plus I've been so busy lately, I'm sorry but I just cant be around you for some time" right as you said the you walked out the door and ran home, leaving Kevin standing all alone, hurt and confused.

.::at Kevin's place::.

"Kevin, babe, who were you talking to?" Kevin turned around and stood face to face with his girlfriend (I'm going to refer to her as (R/n) as in random name, so then you can use just the name you want 😉) Kevin walked over to (r/n) "she is- was a close friend of mine, but she has been ignoring me for a week now and well I miss her" (r/n) looked rather pissed at Kevin "you don't like her do you?" he looked down at (r/n) and gave a weak smile "don't worry, it's nothing like that" she gave out a breath of relief "okay good, well I'm going back to sleep, come join me when you want to~"