Is this the end?

There you were chatting with the cool kids and Jamie outside of the arcade "and then I looked at her and was like, girl give it up, it's me, I win, you lose" jenny said, she was currently talking about her and a argument between another girl, "what did she look like?" buck asked, jenny made a thinking face before answering " well, she had raven black hair, brown eyes and a somewhat pale skin, she was skinny, and kind of tall" this made you pay attention again, that was Kevin's girlfriend "I know her" you said in a low voice. Sour cream looked at you confused "how?" you took a deep breath "I'm pretty sure she is Kevin's girlfriend" Jamie looked at you and gave a little smile "hey he is an asshole okay, and I'm sure his girlfriend is too" they began to laugh, and you just stood there not really knowing what to do.

"hey, he is an asshole okay, and I'm sure his girlfriend is too" Kevin heard it all, every single word, he was hurt, but he understood, he knew everyone saw him as a player and douchebag, it didn't take long for him to decide it was better to end it right there and now.

Its been a fun day, hanging out with the cool kids, forgetting almost everything about a certain guy. You wanted to end it completely though, as soon as you got home you would delete his number, or so you thought. On your way home, you spotted a raven black haired girl running and crying, you stopped her "hey are you okay?" she looked at you before yelling "no it's all your fault he broke up with me, I should have seen it coming, he tries to call you all the time, stays up almost every night and uses most of his day looking for you! I hate you!!" she pushed you down and ran.

There you were, sitting in the middle of the road all confused on wat just happened, 5 minutes passed by before you stood up and walked home, as soon as you got home you went up to your room and called Jamie "hey (y/n)" you took a breath "I just saw Kevin's girlfriend, crying, I think they broke up......because of me" "(Y/N) listen to yourself, of course it's not your fault, that dude is a player, I mean seriously, that was probably the longest relationship he ever had" you didn't answer "(y/n) I don't want to be the rude guy, but you have to understand, he is bad okay? I know if you two ends up together he will do the same to you as he did to her......and honestly, I hate seeing you cry" there was silence "please understand. I think you should get some rest, goodnight (y/n)" and like that he hung up. He was right, you shouldn't get involved in any of that.

That night you didn't sleep at all, you were confused, the time you spend with Kevin was awesome, he was such a cool guy, and not like everyone saw him, he isn't cold, he was filled with emotions and feelings, just like everyone else. But because of that you caught feelings for him. That's when an idea popped into your mind, if he gets another girlfriend before next weeks end then Jamie is right, and you will delete him from your life, but if not, then you will maybe talk to him again and get your friendship back. After thinking it trough you realized how much you overreacted but then again, you didn't want to get hurt. You needed to know if he really was the guy you knew or if that was a façade and he just was cold.

"It's all up to how you will act Kevin, make the wrong moves and lose both me and Jamie or......be the guy I know you as and stay with us. Its your choice"