mixed feelings

You were on your way down to fish stew pizza, to meet Jenny and Kiki. You've talked with them a bit before and honestly, they were nice. You walked inside to see Kiki behind the counter and Jenny talking to two other guys. "hey Kiki" she looked up at you and gave a sweet smile "hey (y/n), how are you?" "I'm fine, what about you?" she took a deep breath and looked at her sister "I could be better" you were about to ask what she meant, but Jenny came over to you "yo (y/n)! I have some cool persons you should meet!" immediately she took your arm and dragged you over to the table. "okay, so, this is Buck and that's sour cream" sour cream gave you a quick nod, and Buck looked at you "hey are you (y/n), Kevin's girlfriend? Or was it Jamie's girlfriend?" you began to blush "oh no, no, no, we aren't together, we are all just close friends" just as you said that Kevin entered the pizzeria, he held a nervous expression when he met your eyes with his.

 "okay, so, this is Buck and that's sour cream" sour cream gave you a quick nod, and Buck looked at you "hey are you (y/n), Kevin's girlfriend? Or was it Jamie's girlfriend?" you began to blush "oh no, no, no, we aren't together, we are all just c...

He walked over to the table slowly while earning hateful looks from everybody else. He finally reached your table "(y/n) can I talk with you for a moment?" he whispered so only you could hear him, you gave him a quick nod, just like sour cream gave it to you. "okay I have to be honest here, I think I have a crush on a girl and I need your help", you felt your heart shatter a bit inside "oh who is it?" Kevin looked from side to side "I can't tell you yet" you looked down at the ground "I understand" Kevin smiled to himself and gave you a light punch on your arm "hey lighten up, aren't you just a bit happy for me?" you looked up at him and nodded "I am so happy for you, you finally found a girl you really like!" he laughed "yeah, now I don't have to be third wheel for you and Jamie" you pushed him away a bit while laughing "me and Jamie are just close friends you big jerk" he laughed and rolled his eyes, " yeah sure whatever you say" you let out a breath " so how do you want me to help?" he looked at you with a serious expression " I'll tell you later, but can you come by my place later today instead of tomorrow?" you smiled and gave him a thumbs up " sure thing" inside though, you were sad and disappointed, why did you even have feelings for him, you knew he was a player, or at least acted like it.

Time pasted by since Kevin left and now you are hanging out with some of the "cool kids" they were really nice and even if you enjoyed their company, you couldn't get Kevin of your brain, "(y/n)?" why did he have to find a girl, didn't he have feelings for me? "(Y/N)!?" like it doesn't make any- "(Y/N)!!!!!" you snapped out of your thoughts "huh? What?" jenny laughed a bit "damn girl, I have never seen anyone so deep in thoughts" you laughed a bit nervously "heh well yeah, I guess" Kiki walked over and looked at you "are you okay? Something seems to bother you?" you just stood up and smiled "no everything is fine, I should go home though, uhm see ya another time okay?" they all nodded, and you didn't give them time to say anything before you stormed out the door.

"and then he said that he had found a girl he really liked and- ""calm down (y/n) it's probably another relationship that will last a week" you were hanging out with Jamie at your place, honestly you two had only talked about Kevin and his crush. "but what if it isn't?" "well why does it matter so much to you?" you looked at Jamie "I don't really know" Jamie gave you a serious look before letting out a breath and looking at you a bit disappointed "you like him don't you?" you looked down at the floor, you were about to answer when Jamie talked instead "(y/n) why? You know how he is when it comes to love and relationships, and if you don't remember then I'll inform you again HE IS A PLAYER" you rolled your eyes and fell onto the bed with you back, so you were looking at the celling "I know!" he sat down beside you "then why do you like him?" you covered your eyes with your hands "I don't know, I really don't know, I don't know why, or when, or even how" there was bit of silence before Jamie spoke up "well if you really like him then, tell him" you looked at Jamie "but he has a crush on someone else" Jamie rolled his eyes "did he ever tell you who?" you thought for a bit before answering "no he said I should help him, but he never said who it was" Jamie was about to say something but before he could you jumped out of your bed and yelled "oh my god!! I was supposed to be at his place today!!" Jamie stood up fast "then hurry up! I can stay here and clean up after us, just hurry!" you nodded and ran out your room, downstairs, and outside.

You got to Kevin's home you have been there so many times, you didn't even knock anymore, so of course you just walked in like usual, but when you walked into the kitchen, you could see someone in the Livingroom, but the thing was there was two persons, Kevin and.......a.......girl........your heart sank a bit as you just stood there and watched you could make out some of the things they said "when will you tell her?" said the girl, she was really beautiful, she had raven black hair, brown eyes and a somewhat pale skin, she was skinny, and kind of tall. Kevin then spoke up "well I told her I liked someone, and she was supposed to be here today, but she never came" the girl smiled a bit "aw come on you would rather have me, here right?" Kevin laughed "well I guess, but you are also my girlfriend- "you couldn't take it anymore, you turned around and left, you didn't cry, but you were broken, it was weird. You just ran home though.

When you got to your door someone opened it "yes have a good evening- "it was Jamie, you hugged him tight and began to cry "woah (y/n) what's going on?" you couldn't answer "here let's go to your room and talk about it okay?" you nodded and followed Jamie, as you passed you parents you could hear your dad "Jamie? I thought you just left, and.....(y/n) what's wrong princess?" Jamie answered instead of you "just some teenage problems, is it okay if I stay over tonight? I want to make sure she is alright" your dad nodded and you both walked to your room, Jamie looked at you "okay tell me what happened" you sobbed a bit and began to speek "okay so-"