Chapter Eight

Jasmine's P.O.V

"I-," there stood Dylan with a shock expression in her face."never mind" then she walks away closing the door.

I turn to look at Cameron Laughing. I gave him the 'tf' look.

"I'm sorry Bae, but yo sister is funny asl. You ain't see her face though.!" he laughs. Ever had that one person that laugh so hard that you barely hear words... That Cam ass for you. I roll my eyes and got up, having the towel drop on the floor.

Cam had stopped laughing now and was staring at me with lust and love. I bend down to pick the towel up.

"Nah Ma let that stay on the floor." he says and stand and lay me on the bed. He started kissed from my neck, to my jaw, then lastly my lips. Kissing me so passionately. His hands caress my body softly. Rubbing up and down my sides. His manly hands grab a hold of my left breast and massage it. I moan into the Kiss, craving for more.

While one hand caress my left breast, the other trails down to my perfectly shave treasure box. Feeling his finger rub the slits of my other set of lips, I bite down on Cam's bottom lip. I was so wet and horny. Pulling slightly away from the kiss.

" I'm Ready." I say in a low but assuring way. Looking up at him, he looks down at me. Kisses my lips and trail kisses down my body til' he reached the box.

He blew at my throbbing box, and I moan lowly. I'm a virgin, yeah. But sh*t like that make a girl go crazy. He started kissing my other set of lips before he started devouring me. Moans after moans and multiple orgasm. Cam's tongue was so magical and my body couldn't take all the things he was doing to it.

After my last orgasm, I pulled Cam up and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around me and we were on our sides. I pulled away smiling.

"You nasty Cameron." I blushed and pecked his lips one more time and pulled away from his grip and preceeding putting on my big shirt and underwear.

"Only for yo' fine a**. Come lay down ma." He was now under my covers. I laid down with him and we laid in a spoon position.

Cam was just that guy you just can't leave alone. I would hate to say I'm falling and get hurt in the end.

*******
Sorry for mistakes.