Chapter Six

Dylan's POV

I Woke Up Extra Early. Like around 4a.m. I felt Great But Have a Major Headache. I Try To Sit Up But It Was Some Type Of Weight Holding Me Down. I Look To My Left To See Cortez, With His Arms Wrapped around Me. He Looked So Peaceful and Angel Like. I Softly Placed His Strong Arm off Of Me And Get Out the Bed.

Immediately I Felt sore Through My Inner Thighs. Remembering What Happened From The Previous Night. I Gasp Quietly, Looking Back At Cortez. I Lost My Virginity. Thinking Quickly I Find My Cloths and Things And Put Them On. Grabbing My Heels And Phone Off The Stereo. I Grabbed My Car Keys and Left Out His Room And House an Headed To My Car. Speeding Off Down The Road.

~~~~~~~

I Finally Got Home, Sneaking Inside The House And Closing The Door Quietly. I Tipped Toed Up The Stairs. Every Move I Make Pain Shoot Through My Inner Thighs. And The Shit Hurt Like Hell. I Made It To My Room And closed The Door And Dropped My Things And Laid On My Bed,Thinking To Myself That I Cant See Cortez Anymore. And The Way I Feel.. It's...

I Feel Like A Straight Up Hoe. Like Who Fucks A Dude In A Short Period Of Timing Knowing Them?? A Hoe,Exactly. Now He Might Go Around Saying ' Bro She A Hoe. She Let A Nigga Fuck And I Don't Even Know Ha!' like I Don't Want To Be The Hoe That Fucked Cortez,because I'm No Hoe What So Ever.

While Thinking I Get Up And Go To My Bathroom And Run Me A Hot Bubble Bath. After It Was Full and Bubbly, I Stripped Out My Dress And Things And Get Into The Water. My Body Relaxed Instantly. Last Night Was My Very First Time Having Sex and To A Guy I Barely Know. What Type Of Shit Was I Thinking.? But the Way He Made Me Feel And The way He Caressed My Body Had Me Felling Some Type Of Way.

Sighing To myself and Getting Deeper Into The Water, Where It Stopped At My Neck.I was In My Thoughts For what Seems Like Hours, Which It Probably was. I Looked at The Clock and It read '6:59a.m.Damn It's 7o'clock Now. But The Water Was Still A Lil Hot.

After Washing Up, Getting Out,Drying Off,and Putting On Some Sweats and And a Black Spaghetti Strap Tank Top,and Putting my hair in A Messy Bun I Lay Down and Instantly Fall into A Deep Peaceful Sleep.

~~~~

Waking Up To A Knocking At My Door. I Mumble A 'Come In' While My Head Was In My Pillow.

"You Must have Had a Long Night.Huh Sis??" I Hear Jazzy say.

"Mhm Yes I Did." I Say

"So what Happened??" she Say Sitting On The edge Of My Bed.

I Sat Up Groaning In Pain. I Got Out Of My Bed And Walked Slowly To The Bathroom,My Whole Body Felt Sore. I went Into The Medicine Cabinet And Got Me A Pain Pill. Taking The Pill With Water I Walked Back Out The Bathroom To My Room.

Only To See Jasmine Looking At Me With A Wide Mouth. I Stopped and Just Stared at Her.

"What Jasmine??" I Asked Sitting On My Bed Slowly.

"Y-You Lost Your Virginity? To C-Cortez?" She Asked In Shock.

"Jasmine,I Know. I Feel Like A stupid Hoe. I Mean I Know It Was Stupid And All But, It's Like He Does Something To me That No One Else Could. But Now I'm Gonna Seem Like a Hoe and He 'Gon Tell His Guys That I Fucked Jasmine Sister. So I Made A Promise To Myself That I Would Not See Him, Talk To Him, Nothing I'm Gonna Dodge him This Whole Summer."

I Say truthfully Because I Feel That Things Just Won't Work Out In The Long Run With Me And This Guy. And I Barely Know Him.

"Well Sissy Im With You A Hundred Percent. And Even Though You Made A Mistake You Are Not A Hoe. So Don't even Think Nor Say Some Stupid Shit like That. But I Got Your Back Sis Don't Trip Boo." She Say Hugging Me.

"Thanks Sis. I Need To Rest I'm Tired And Sore All Over." I Say Getting Under My Covers. She Got Up and Closed All My Curtains and Turned Off My Light And Then She Left.

My phone Was Buzzing,It Was Jason. So I Answered So He Wouldn't Try To Curse Me Out.

"Hello" I Answered Sleepily

"What You Doing Bae?"

"Trying To Sleep. What You Want Jason?"

"I'm coming out There Tomorrow Iight."

"What You Mean. For How Long You Coming Out Here. And Why"

"Just For One Day.Fuck you Don't Want me Coming Out There With You Or Something. You Fucking Another Nigga Dylan?"

"Nigga I'm Not Even Fucking You So You Can Swerve On That One Sweetie."

"Aye Man Stop Playing With Me."

"Get Off My Line Jason Damn. Matter fact we done. Have a fucking nice day bastard. Bye!!"

I Hung Up And Dozed Off Into A another Peaceful Sleep.

~~~~~~

Cortez's POV

It Was 3pm And I Was At One Of The Guys House. We Was Higher Than A Kite Right About Now. The Homie Zay And Kyle Had A Nigga Rolling. But Other Than That I Was Still Tripping About That Whole Dylan Thing. She Left Early This Morning and Not Saying Nothing No Note Nothing. Shiddd I Was The Nigga That Got Played By A Female. I'm Suppose To Be The One Playing Her.

"Aye Bro This Nigga Dumb As Fuck. This Nigga Said He let a Crack Head suck His Shit To The Bitch Was Blue. He Stupid Af." Kyle Say.

"hell Nahh Y'all niggas Crazy As Fuck. " I Say Passing The Fourth Blunt To Kyle.

"Ayye Bro So Happened To You And That Bad Ass Chick With The Fat Ass Booty?"Zay Said in A Daze Probably Thinking About Dylan's Ass.

"Nothing Really After The Club Last Night I Took Her To Her Home And Went Home Myself.Nun Major!"I Say Lying Straight Through My Teeth.but They Ass Fell For the Shit.

I wasn't Gonna Tell Them She Let Me Take Her Virginity The Second Night Of Knowing Her,thats Just Plain Disrespectful.I Mean I Really Like Her And All But Maybe She Doesn't Like Me The Way I like Her. My Head Was Every Where. Tf Is This Chick Doing To me???'

*****

Iight ❤❤❤❤