On The Run(A Thug Love Story)

Prologue

Dylan Gonzalez POV

I Just Graduated From High School #TurnUp. I'm Going To My Dads For The Summer! Then Going to Miami Florida For College! I Can't Wait To See My Lil Sister! I've Missed Her So Freaking Much Mann-oh I Forgot To Introduce Myself.

My Name Is Dylan Gonzalez. I'm Black, White, And Dominican. I'm Thick And Long Natural Black Curly Hair. Hazel Eyes & Average. People Say I'm Beautiful But I Think I'm Average. Oh And I Just Graduated From High School.

My Mom And Dad Got A Divorce A Year Ago, After My Lil Sister Jasmine Was Born. Jasmine Will Be 15 or 16. I Haven't Seen Her In So Long. She Looks Similar To Me But A Lil Darker.

Well I'm Going To Cali With Them This Summer And I'm Excited. I'm Packing Now Because I'm Leaving For The Airport Tomorrow Morning!

There Was A Soft Knock At My Door!

"Come In" I Yell.

My Mom Steps In my Room And Lean On My Doorframe. She Just Watched Me Pack My Things. I Looked Over My Shoulder And Stood Up.

"Yes Ma Wassup" I ask

"Are You Sure You Want To Leave. Y'Know um The Neighbors Gonna Really Miss You." she Says. Know Darn Well She The One That Gonna Miss Me.

"Ma Cut The Bs you Gonna Miss Me Huh??" I Say Smirking While Folding my Arms Under my Chest.

"Girl Bye Ain't Nobody Going To Miss Yo Weird A*s!" She Says Rolling Her Eyes.

My Mom Is The One Person You Never See Show Any Emotion To Nothing!!!She Has A Blank Expression. She'll Laugh And Smile And Be Angry. But Never Cry.

"Aye Lady! I'm Not Weird. Just Not Normal. And You Know You Gonna Miss Me Stop Flexin Mom!!" I Say Walking To Her With My Arms Open For A Hug!

She Stared At Me Like 'Wtf Get Away From Me Lil Girl'

" Okay I'll Miss you Dang. Now Get Off Me. " she Says Pushing Me Away From Her.

"alright Mom Ima Get Some Sleep" I Kissed Her Cheek.

"Alright Don't Fah Get. 4 a.m Lil Girl. Be Ready" she Leaves and Close My Door. I Get My Pj From My Bed And Get Ready For my Shower. I Go Into The Bathroom And Start My Water And Hop In.

*30minutesLater*

I Get Our The Shower And Wrap My Dry Towel Around Myself. I Open The Bathroom Door To My Room And Go Inside My Room And Change Into My Pjs. I Get Into Bed And Fall Asleep Instantly.

****

This Is My New Story. It Will Get Good Soon.

I Don't Really Care If You Don't:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME.

Okay This my Book And I MIGHT like It. Lmao😜😜😜😜😄 (Look To See How Dylan Looks In Comments)