Chapter Seven

I haven't uploaded In A Long Time. But Im Uploading Now So... You're Fucking Welcomed. Jk😋

--------
**3weeksLater**

Dylan's POV

Its been 3weeks since I last seen Cortez. I Didn't mind but I Felt A Little Empty Without him. Ugh!

Right Now Me And Jasmine Were At The Basketball Court on the benches When I Seen Cameron And Cortez and His Team Walk In The Gates. It Was Some What Warm Outside And I Had Put On Some Blue Jean Shorts And A Black And Red Long Sleeve Shirt with my black and red Js on, my Hair Was Curly And Redish.((Dyed My Hair)). Anyways Cortez Was Looking Sexy. I Just Shook My Head.

Pulling Out My Phone And Scrolling On Instagram,Trying Not To Look His Way.

"Wassup Bae? You Looking Cute.." Looking Up To See Cameron InFront Of Jasmine Kissing Her Cheek In The Process.

"Hey Cam."Jasmine Says Blushing.

"Hey wassup sis.?" He asked Me.

"Nothing Really." I Said Shrugging My Shoulders.

"Cool. Y'all Finna Watch Us Play this game against the west side boys?" He Ask Pointing To Some Dudes That Was Just Walking In. One Catching My Attention. He Was Tall,Not Taller Than cortez,Carmel Skin with pretty brown eyes nice Fro/juice and He Smiled i seen braces. He Looked Really Cute,but not cuter than Cortez. 'Really Dylan?' i thought. I Can't Get that boy Off My mind.

"Oh so this who y'all going against King And 'Em!??" Jasmine says standing up peeking over Cam's shoulder.

"Who Tf you looking at Jasmine. You better sit yo lil ass down shorty." Cameron said pushing Jasmine back on the bleachers. (Not roughly tho.)

"Boy you not my man. I could peep out who ever I want." She says standing up looking at him. while she was serious he just smiled and pushed her down and whispered something in her ear.

Must have been something good cause she blushing hard asl.

"What you say to her?" i asked looking up from my phone.

"Nothing. She know better." he said smirking, kissing her forehead then he went on the court.

I shook my head. I felt someone burning a hole in my head. Looking to my left, where them west side boys were, the tall,carmel, tatted boy was looking at me. I looked at him and started to have a grin😏on his face. Then he nodded his head and winked at me.

I blushed and looked back down at my phone. 'He better stop' i thought to myself.

"Dylan the game is about to start, so pay attention." Jasmine said kneeing my knee.

I watched as they had begin the game. Cortez's team were shirtless while the other team had on shirts. I don't know much about basketball but the Carmel skinned boy and Cortez were giving they all into this game, same as the other ones but they were, to me the best.

The game was over at like 8:00pm,it was getting dark, and the Carmel skinned guy's team had won, only by one point tho. Me and Jazz were headed down the bleachers and to the gate when we had got stopped by the Carmel skinned guy,who was by a red Charger the car was looking nice👌.

"Hey Beautiful." I heard his slight deep voice call out to me. I looked his way and he smiled and winked.

"Hi." I waved and was about to keep walking, when I felt a presence next to me. Looking up I seen Him.

"Dang Ma, you in a rush or something. I was Tryna get at you. Wassup.?" he asked licking his pink lips.

"Oh uh nothing. Wassup with you.?" I asked still walking.

"Shit. So what's your name beautiful.??" he asked.

"It's Dylan. and you.??" I say feeling my phone vibrate.

"My names is Kayden, but they call me King." He grabbed my hand tugging me back gently and stoping us Infront of the gate. Noticing that Jasmine wasn't with me, I looked around only to see her with Cam and 'em. Looking I could see Cortez looking my way, I turn my head quickly.

"King huh.? Why they call you King." I asked folding my arms over my chest.

"I'm the king of the west side." He said.

"mhm ok Kayden." I smiled at him. He chuckled.

"You have a pretty smile."

"Thank you." I tucked my loose hair behind my ear.

"So if you don't mind, can I have you number.?" he asked with those pretty brown wyes. not prettier that cortez. but pretty.

"Uh sure." I give him my number and we seperate. I walk over to Jasmine and Cam by his car. I see Cortez talking to some female. I ignore it even tho I'm pissed about it I don't show it. he not my nigga, just like I'm not his girl.

"You ready to go Jazz.?" I asked unfazed by Cortez and that chick. Not even acknowledging their pressence. I just looked down at my phone.

"Yeah. Ima see you later Cam." she said getting out of his embrace and kissed his cheek.

"Iight Jasmine. Bye sis.!" Cam said pushing off his car.

"Bye Cammy.!" I said waving while walking away with a laughing Jasmine.

"Man stop calling me that." he fussed.

We laughed and walked away. I could feel someone staring at the back of my head. already knowing who it is I ignored it and kept walking.

Jasmine's P.O.V

Later that night I was laying in my bed and reading a book. when I got a phone call from Cameron. I smiled and answered.

'Hello' I say.

'Hey sexy wyd.?' he asked sounding sexy with his deep voice.

'Nothing Cam, just laying down.' I say laying on my back.

'Oh. what you wearing.?' he asked sounding like he was smiling.

'Nothing.' I said just to tease him.

'Fah Real.!!??' he asked sounding hyped.

'Yes Cam.' I said sounding seductive.

'I'm on my way.!' then I heard a click. I looked at my phone. this nigga crazy. Knowing damn well he not Finna come over her. rolling my eyes I got up and hopped in the shower.

*20mins later.*

I got out the shower, walking into my room just to see Cam on the bed with basketball shorts,nike socks, and no shirt. I licked my lips.

"Wow Cameron! you really came over here. yeah I know where your head is." I say shaking my head and going to my closet to get a big t-shirt.

Walking into my room and sitting on the edge of my bed, getting ready to put on my shirt, I felt warm kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes and shifted my head the other way so he can have more access. I moan lightly as he licked and suck on my neck.

He sticks his hands In my towel and caress my boobs. I moan and bite down on my bottom lip. he starts to kiss up my neck, to my jaw, and then my lips. He pecked them a few time then kissed me and we went on a tongue war. it was a intense make out session. I was on his lap straddling him and my body and his body was the only thing holing my towel from falling.

"Jazzy I-" my bed room door opened revealing.

*********

I finally updated guys.! Are you proud or nah.?💁. Lol😂 it's cool. anyways forgive me for grammar and mistakes.

COMMENT💬

VOTE🌟

AND FAN ME💋👥

-PrincessJordan.!🎀