Chapter Five

**Later On That Night At The Club**

Cortez's POV

As Watched As She Came In With a See Threw Laced Tube Top, With A White Skirt On,You Could See Her Red Laced Bra, She Looked Sexy As Hell. Her Hair Curly, Lips Red, White Red Bottom. I Bit My Lip As She And Her Sister Move To The Dance Floor.

She Started To Sway Her Hips To The Slow Song 'Sex Never Felt Better' By TGT. It Was She Was Dancing For Me. The Way Her Hand Caress Her body. The Way It Would Go Over Her Flat Stomach. I Bit My Lip And Head Down The Stairs, And To The Dance Floor Right Behind Her.

I Put My Hands On Her Hips And Brung Her Body To Mine, She Moved With No Care In The World. Her Body Fit With Mine. I Rubbed My Hands Over Her Flat Stomach. My Lips Right At Her Neck.

Dylan's POV

I Was So Into The Music, When Somebody Came Behind Me Nd Pulled Me To There Body. I Instantly Knew Who It Was. His Cologne Was Luring. He Smelled So Good. I Swayed My Hips Against Him, as His Hand Moved Over My Stomach Send Sparks and Butterflies Inside. I Bit My Bottom Lip.

I Had A Couple Drinks Before I Got Here. So I was A Little Drunk. I Know I Shouldn't Be In This Poisson But It Felt My Body Was Made For His Body.

Thats When he Turned Me around, He Looked Down At Me With Lust In his Eyes. Mine Should Match His Eyes Because My Hormones Was calling For His Body.

His Leaned Down And His Soft Lips Met Mine, My Hand Came To His Neck Pulling Him Down A Little More. his Arms Wrapped around My Body. This Dude does Something To My Body, And It Makes Me Want Him In Every Way Possible.

He Bit Down On my Bottom Lip Asking For Entrance, I Granted Him With That And His Tongue Explore My Mouth, He Taste So Good. I Moan Into The Kiss. This Kiss Felt Do Passionate And Lustful. I Was Craving For More And More Every Minute.

He Pulled Away To Soon For Me Cause I Want Him More Now. but I Knew We Were In Public. His Forehead Touched Mine And He Was Just Looking Into My Eyes. I Was Biting My Lip Now.

"Damn." Is The Words That Came Out Of His Mouth.i Was Out Of Words And Breath As My Chest Roused Up And Down.

"I-I Uhh Wow! Uhh I Need To Find Jasmine." I Pulled Away From Him And went To find Jasmine. She Was In A Corner With Cameron, kissing. Well Damn!! I Tapped Her Shoulder and They Pulled away Looking Towards Me.

"We Need To Go. "I Say Pulling Her Away From Cam And Out The Club And To The Parking Lot By The Car. I Let Her Go And We Stood There.

"What's Wrong Dyl.?" She Asked Worriedly

"I-I Think I'm In Love With Cortez. I Know What Your Going To Say , I'm Moving To Fast. but when We Together It's Like Nothing And Nobody Is Around. Like We Meant For Each Other. When We Kissed I Felt Sparks! He Does Something To My Body That No Other Man could. And Thats My Problem Jazz. I'm Falling To Quick In Love And I don't Want To Get Hurt.!!" I Say Nearly In Tears. Now The Drink Want To Kick In.

"Dyl Don't Cry, Maybe He Feels The Same Way About You." Jazz Say Whipping My Tears That Fell Away.

"Maybe But I Don't Want To Get Hurt. If You Want To Back In There You Could. Ima Just Head Home. "

"Ima Be Right Back Ima Tell Cam ima Come Over Later. I'll be Right Back." She Said And I Nodded and She Went Inside. I Got Inside The Car and Started It Up. I Was In My Thoughts When The Door Opened And Closed. I Looked Over, To See Cortez.

"What's Wrong With You Dylan.?" He Asked Just Staring At Me.

"Nothing Cortez.. I Just Wanted To Go Home." I Say Turning My !head Away From His Gaze.