part 8. is this feeling love?

A/n hey guys I really want to get into more solby stories but i have been finding a hard time getting into one. What's your favorite solby story?
It was the next day. The day that'll determine sam's life. We got dressed up and I did his hair. We spent the whole morning not talking.
I made sure no one was looking and kissed him on his lips.
"No matter what happens. I'll always love you OK" he nods
We get to the court house and was faced with the judge.
**time skip after everyone arguing their side**
"After looking over the case. I've thought very carefully of what to do. And I think it'll be in Sam's best interest to choose who he wants to stay with"
WE WON!
"So sam who do you choose?"
He Looks at me then at his old owner
"Colby"
I hugged him and stopped myself from kissing him.
I thanked our lawyer and we headed back home. Corey and Elton waited for us and the minute sam got out of the car they ran out with a huge hug
"Congratulations!"
"This calls for cake!" I laughed knowing they use any excuse to get cake.
"hey where's Aaron?"
Sam froze when i said his name for some reason.
"Uh i don't know. we invited him down but he didn't want to" I shrugged
"More cake for us!" Corey screamed running to where the Cake was.
Sam's p.o.v.
Colby has been doing the weird kissing thing with me. it feels good though. I'm not complaining but I know its dangerous for us.
I'll have to talk to elton more about these weird feelings. Elton seems to know everything about that kind of stuff. he even said he loves me. I'm not sure what love is. but i said I loved him to. maybe that's what this weird feeling I get when I'm around him. is that what love is?
The judge let me pick who I get to stay with. i obviously chose colby.
Colby keeps saying that I am his. I don't know what that means.
I should ask Elton about that also.
Colby mentioned something about me going to school to help my Stutter and to just learn normal human things as well.
Tomorrow we are meeting Felicity again to tell her everything that happened. I'm excited to see Kat again.
And now we are eating something called cake. and it was delicious.
I guess humans eat cake for celebrations.
old master must have never celebrate anything because he has never had it before.
"Yo guys turn to the news" colby said after looking at his phone
"patrick McGee has been arrested for trapping hybrids doing experiments on them and then putting in the dumping grounds. after the colby brock case police did full search on his house to see if he was even able to have a hybrid in his home. he obviously failed and was arrested immediately"
"Yo dude you have your own case" i rolled my eyes.
"On the next note.
Stella shepherd was arrested for having a intement relationship with her hybrid. Who was a girl. on to the weather"
We shut off the news after that.
Why was everyone against humans and hybrid being together I mean we are people to right?
"Sam your old master is in prison that's good news!"
I nod
"F-finally"
"Wait he said for doing experiments on hybrids. did he do any to you?"
I closed my eyes as the flashback started.
I was in a cage scared and alone.
I didnt know what was happening all I knew was master took the hybrid next to me and she hasn't been seen since.
I was shaking in fear
"Next" the come to my cage
"Uh do the cold test "
"But master he's to scrawny. he won't have a chance"
"Your right. out him in the right to the dumping ground"
Although I never got experimented on I was close to.
"N-no. sam was to s-scrawny for tests"
I got a sad smile from everyone.
"Let's celebrate for sam being able to stay!"
Aaron came down and I froze in fear.
"Hey Aaron! Sam get to stay do you want some cake?"
He had a disappointed look
"Nah I'm good bro. Going to the store need anything"
"Uh can you get more hybrid food I'll pay you" he nods and gives me a evil smile.
I'm screwed.
Colby he's going to poisin it
I wanted to scream.
I just stayed quiet.
"Thanks man"
"Hey how about sam comes with me! hear can pick it out !" I didnt want to go. I don't trust Aaron one bit.
"That's a great idea sam what do you say?"
I shook my head " i want to stay with co...home. i w-want to s-stay home"
Aaron glared at me and walked off.
**time skip** i was later that night we all were watching a movie something we do every night before bed.
Elton got up and i followed him its my perfect time to ask Elton what love is
" h-hey Elton"
"Ya sam whats up?"
"What's love?"
"Hm well love is a lot of things. it's when you will do anything to protect someone and do everything to make them happy"
hm that makes since. colby has promis to protect me since the day I met him. and he does make sure I'm happy. and when i am sad he knows how to make me happy.
"Colby love sam. and s-sam loves c-colby".