part 5. wheres Colby?

If you have any suggestions for this story please let me know I'd love to hear them! I know that aaron isnt a abusive person its just part of the story :)
P.o.v. changes a lot

Colby's p.o.v.
Me and Felicity decided to meet up tomorrow. We connected so well. And according to her Kat could really use some more interact with other hybrids and sam needs that as well.
I woke up next to sam. He was so cute when he sleeps. He woke up seconds after.
"Good morning Sam"
He rubbed his eyes and stretched
"Good morning Colby" he smiled at me I smiled back.
We just sat there for a minute his eyes in mine and my eyes in his.
I start to lean in to kiss him but stop myself.
Hybrids and humans can't date. I mean.
We cant date. It doesn't say anything about kissing right?
I still stopped myself and cleared my voice
"So sam. Um I talked to Felicity last night and she wanted to meet up for a play date what do you say?"
"U-uh I'm not sure....hybrids don't l-like sam" i felt bad for the kid. He hasn't talked much about his old owner I don't blame him he probably wants to forget everything that happened in that hell whole.
"It'll be OK. I will be by your side
I won't leave you"
He hesitated. he really needs to interact with his own kind. maybe I should get another hybrid to keep him company.
" o-ok if colby promise"
"I promise"
He gave me a warm smile
"OK I'm going to get in the shower and get ready OK? " he nods and I got to take my shower
Sam's p.o.v.
Before colby said we are going to go see Kat he started leaning closer.
I didn't understand at first but then I Remembered when master would bring home girls and he'd lean in and their lips would connect.
I think its called a kiss.
I'm not sure I'll have to ask Elton about it.
I went down stairs to find Elton and ask him my question He of course was in the garage where he spends most of his time.
"E-elton?"
"Hey sam what's up" he spun around in his spinny chair to face me
"I have a q-question "
"Sure bud "
"So old m-master would bring home girls all the t-time and then their lips would c-connect. I think Colby tried to do that to me w-why do humans do That?"  He gave me a weird look trying to figure out a Answer
"Hm well you see sam that's called a kiss.." Ha I was right
" and people do that when they like each other "
"But c-colby likes you and he d-doesnt kiss y-you?" He laughed I'm not sure why though
"No no I mean when people love each other like enough to marry them they kiss to show their love for each other" 
"So if i love c-colby should I k-kiss him?"
He gave me a sad smile
"I guess so "
"T-thanks Elton"
"Anytime sam"
I walked out of the garage and go to get ready on my way up I ran into Aaron again. I tried to ignore him but he I guess saw me and pushed me to the ground.
"Fucking skum"
I tried not to cry I don't know what he meant by those words.I went to my room and cried I didn't want colby to know about Aaron so i did my best to hide it.
After I was done crying I got ready for the day I was scared to see Kat but excited as well. colby came in my room and said we had to go to the place called target to get some food for our picnic. I've never been to a store well other than the hybrid store colby first took me to.
But a human store i guess.
Master always kept me home I wasn't allowed to go out.
It made sam sad.
Anyway we get In the car I got to sit up front.
I started thinking
Kat is a cat. for some reason I found this very funny and started laughing
"What's so funny?" Colby asked
"Kat's a cat" he started laughing to.
We sit in quite to the store.
**time skip*
We finally arrived at Felicitys she waited at the front door to greet us.
She ran up and gave colby a hug making me feel something weird I never felt before.
I wasn't sad. it made me almost kind of hate Felicity for doing that. she then came and hugged me she also ruffled my hair
Only colby does that.
She let us come in side
"Kat's in the living room sam if you want to go hang out with her" I nod and find Kat watching something on T.V. she jumped when I went to sit next to her
"Sorry you scared me"
"W-why are you so scared all the time?"
"Most hybrids don't like Kat" I smiled being able to understand how she feels
"Its ok most hybrids d-dont like sam either" she smiled. we talked for a while before Colby and Felicity came in to tell us it was time to go to the park which I could not wait for because I was absolutely starving.
We get to the park and set up our picnic. I got my hybrid food while the rest of them got human food. Colby did let me try some of the human food and it was delicious.
I can't wait until I can eat human food.
the park we are at was pretty cool it was a park for hybrids it had a playground and everything. there was all sorts of hybrids there little small children hybrids running around playing and also older ones playing basketball. There where a few playing soccer I've never seen so many hybrids in one place before.
"Hey sam and Kat why don't you go down and try to make some friends"
"I'm not s-sure" we said at the same time
"It'll be ok we will be watching you nothing will happen" colby said. I looked at him
"I promise".I finally decided to go and Kat followed. we played hide and seek when I caught a familiar hybrid.
Sasha.
She was in with my old master she came up to me
"Well well well sam what are you doing here"
I was so afraid I was trembling in fear. she held my collar
"Who's colby?"
"My new o-owner"
"Ha can't believe someone would want a scrawny hybrid like you"
She pushed me and my old master came up
"Sasha now come on let's be nice to our old friend" i didn't know what to say or what to do. I just froze part of me was telling myself to run back to colby but I just couldn't everything froze up.
"come on sam i think its time for you to go to your real home"
I don't want to go back.
He picked me up
Where's Colby?