The Prince or the Wolf: Part 13

Ok everyone chapter 13!!!! Enjoy 

17 votes and the next part will go up

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(Jean's POV)

Why???????!!!!!!!! I should have stayed. I should have stayed near the house to make sure she was safe. Maybe if I had then I would know where she is right now! I've searched everywhere I could think of.

I needed her in my arms. I needed her here with me. She hasn't come back since yesterday morning. I'm so worried it was driving me mad.

I paced my room for what seemed like hours just hoping she'll call. God this girl is making me lose my mind. I've known her in every life and in every life she has been mine. This cycle is so different. What if she isn't mine anymore. What if she chooses this werewolf over me? I knew he was a mutt the first time I saw him with Sage. I saw the adoration he has for her in his eyes. I swear to god if she is his mate I will kill him.

No one will take her from me. We belong together. We've belong to each other for centuries and just because this filthy dog decides to choose her as a mate doesn't mean I will step aside.

My worry turned to rage from the thought of her being with Aiden rather than me. I punched one of the columns in my studio apartment and felt my hand go right through the dry wall and metal. Dammit! I'm gonna have to fix that.

I'm too enraged to be cooped up here. I need to get out. Before giving it a second thought I was grabbing my jacket and keys and I was out the door.

(Sage's POV)

I felt a warm hand stroking my face and a voice I am growing to adore whispering my name. I slowly open my eyes to be met with loving brown ones. Aiden smiles at me and I can't help but pull his arm until he is lying right next to me. Loving his good-smelling natural scent I cuddle up right next to him. The heat radiating off of his body was making him more inviting. He is all I want. His very being is what I want.

He wraps his arms around me and lays his head on top of mine as he lets out a heavy content sigh. I want it to be like this forever. Always in his arms. I felt so right. I lean away a bit so I can look at his gorgeous face. He was my idea of perfection. I let my hand lightly roam over his face. Letting my fingers trace over his brow then down to his cheek bone while my thumb follows the slope of his perfect nose (I know that sounded stupid) and finally letting then linger over his soft luscious lips. Lips I so badly wanted to press against mine. Almost as if reading my mind he leaned closer never once taking his eyes off mine. His lips on mine I get lost. I slowly move my body over his as he wraps his arms around my waist.

This can't be real. Something so perfect and wonderful cannot be real. He licks my bottom lips asking for entrance and I gladly accept. His tongue playing with mine as if trying to win dominance. I lose but I don't even care. I try to hold back a low moan its was no use. I hear a soft growl come from Aiden. A growl? That was new but it just turned me on even more. I felt one of his hands travel down my side until it was on my lower thigh. His other hand followed to the same place on my other leg. He starts to lightly tug until my legs are on either side of him and I am straddling him. Flashes of yesterday were invading my head. The sickening feel of the man's hands spreading my bare legs had me jumping back despite the pain blazing in my stomach from my wound. I crumble up into a little ball on the other side of the bed and letting tears fall freely. Not even a second later a warm hand is on my back.

"Sage what's wrong?"

"I'm....sorry"

I choked out in between sobs. He was lightly pulling my arm so I would roll over and face him. I did as he wished.

"hey, don't be sorry. Just tell me what's wrong. Come on baby. I hate to see you cry."

Despite my vision blurred from the tears I still see the sadness in his face. I don't want him sad. I take a few long breaths and calm down so I can tell him everything.

"It's just...when I was straddling you I remembered yesterday and I got scared. He's ruined everything and now I'm broken because of him."

I felt more tears start to build up but I held them back. Aiden's eyes flashed millions of emotions from Anger and protectiveness to sadness and worry. His hand was on my cheeks and I savored in his touch.

"Sage....I will never ever let anything like that happen to you again as long as I'm living. You aren't broken. To me you are perfection and I am so sorry I wasn't there in time. This is my entire fault. If I hadn't disappeared then you wouldn't have come looking for me at the docks and you would have never been taken by that man. "

He draped his arm over my waist and pulled me to his chest. I snuggled up slower to him and buried my face in the curve of his neck.

"You have no reason to be sorry. None of this was your fault. I was stupid enough to go to the docks alone. You saved me. I would be dead right now if it wasn't for you. I cant even imagine how I'm going to repay you."

"I know how."

"...how?" I ask him reluctantly. Afraid of the answer.

"All I really want....is you."

I smile like a fool at that and sigh feeling unbelievably happy.

"You've got a deal mister."

Even though I can't see his face I know he is smiling as wide as I am. Nothing could compare to what I'm feeling right now. I close my eyes and let Aiden's heartbeat be my lullaby as I drift off to sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Don't hate me. Don't hate me. Don't hate me. Don't hate me. Don't hate me. Don't hate me. Don't hate me. Don't hate me. Don't hate me. Don't hate me. Don't hate me. Don't hate me. Don't hate me.

I know its not what you guys wanted but this had to happen in order for the next part to be better. So please don't get mad and leave rude comments but if you did enjoy it then I am very glad.

Vote~comment~become a fan