The Prince or the Wolf: Part 8

Ok I know I've been lacking with updating this story but college stuff has me going mad but I'm gonna try to post more often but for now here's part 8

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The kiss went from forceful to soft. Like he wanted to make it last as long as possible. Why did he have to come now. Just when I was starting to forget him and move on with my life. He closed the front door with his foot then picked me up and walked over to the couch. I don't know when I started kissing him back but I knew it was wrong. I so badly want to forget everything else and let this happen but my subconscious was telling me to put a stop to this immediately.

For once I listened to it. 

I pushed Jean off of me with all the strength I had. He looked at me confused at first then there was pure hurt in his eyes. He knew exactly why I pushed him off and why I was looking at him with a furious expression.

"Why? Why would you do that to me?"

"I can explain, please just let me explain?"

"I don't want to hear it! You cant do that to someone. You cant just stroll into my life, play with my feelings, leave me heartbroken with nothing left but a stupid note that you thought would explain everything, and then come back hoping that I'll be waiting for you with open arms!"

I knew I was yelling but I had a right to. He hurt me so much. Everything he did turned my life upside down. If Aiden hadn't come into my life I would still be walking around looking like I'm broken. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall and realized Aiden would be here any minute. I looked back at jean who was looking at the floor completely ashamed with himself.

"I think you should go..."

My voice was cracking knowing that I didn't really want him to leave but I have a date with an awesome guy and I'm not about to ruin it just because Jean decided to come back. He looked at me with such pain that I wanted nothing more than to hold him. I held back the urge and walked over to the front door and held it open, nodding for him to leave. He walked over and stood in front of me. I didn't dare look in his eyes. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it before walking out of the door. I watched him as his figure disappeared into the night. I closed the door and sat on the couch putting my face in my hands. That's when I let the tears freely fall.

Once I finished washing my face and applying my make up again there was a knock at the door. I walk over and opened the door while putting on my best excited face knowing so many thoughts were running through my mind. Oh can someone have pity on me???? Mind boggling hot didn't even begin to describe how Aiden looked standing at my door step with a nice bouquet of flowers. He wore nice black shoes, black casual dress pants and a black dress shirt with the first couple of buttons undone. He was drool worthy. I stood looking at him like an idiot but I couldn't help it. He was amazing. He cleared his throat and smiled shyly. Oh shit was I staring again? Well honestly can you blame a girl?

"You look breath taking."

He handed me the flowers and stepped a bit closer. I almost giggled at how sweet he was being to me. I took the flowers at placed them into an empty vase next to the door. I grabbed my bag and locked the door behind me. He opened his car door for me and I slid in. He got into the driver's seat and we were off. I glanced at him and he had a simple smile on his face.

"so where are you taking me?"

" It's a surprise..."

"oh boy, I don't know if that's good or bad."

"Its good. You trust me don't you?"

"Of course..."

"Then don't worry, you'll love this place"

We drove for a little while more until we pulled into a park with a massive hill. I looked around and wondered why I've never been here before. Aiden drove to the very top and parked in front of lit up canopy. He opened the door for me and escorted me to the canopy where there is a table for two and lit up candles all round it. It was definitely better than any other date I've been on.

After dinner we got in his car and drove to my house. I looked up at the window to my room and noticed the light was on and someone just moved away from my window curtains. I knew who it was but I didn't want to believe it. I look at Aiden and he just stared straight ahead as we pulled into my drive way.

Thankfully I don't think he noticed anything. He parked and got out to open my door. He walked me to my door step and we turned to face each other.  

I knew I was upset yet anxious to get inside but the way Aiden was looking at me made me forget everything. He got closer as he looked down at his feet but I could still see his shy smile on his face. He's amazing. He's everything I've always wanted and he is always there for me. I got closer to him and lightly tugged his arm to encourage him to look at me. He looked at me and our eyes connected. I knew what was happening next was out of my control. I was getting closer to him though there was a little thought tugging at me but I ignored it. All I cared about was this moment.

Our lips brushed against each other for a second until his lips softly met mine. Sparks were flying immediately. His arms wrapped around my waist and mine wrapped around his neck deepening the kiss. It felt good. Having him hold me like this felt so right in ways I cant explain. The kiss wasn't forceful but it wasn't light. It was soft and inviting. A perfect kiss to end a perfect date. After what seemed like hours, we broke apart but still held on to each other.

"...wow" we said in unison and looked into each other's eyes. I smiled knowing he felt the same as I did.

"I had a great time" he said looking at me with pure happiness in his eyes

"Me too."

"I'll call you tomorrow"

With that he gave me one last peck on the lips before walking back to his car. I felt my face heating up so I turned and went inside. I closed the door behind me and sighed realizing that I have a problem and its waiting for me upstairs.