The Prince or the Wolf: Part 12

Can you believe that guy? What an a**hole! But yes she finally lost her virginity but to some psycho rapist. Really sorry it wasn't what you guys expected but I kinda wrote that chapter on a whim. So here's the next chapter for everyone. Again, 15 votes and i'll put up the next part. Enjoy!

(P.S. this has not been edited so I apologize for all my mistakes)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I heard voices. They were distant. Like walking down a hallway toward a room filled with people yelling. At first they were fuzzy but when I started to come to and then when I make out the voices it all becomes quiet. I felt sore all over my body. I wonder why?....oh god. I remember. I remember everything. Aiden disappearing, the Marina, that disgusting man who beat me and raped me. I wanted to cry just thinking about it. I cant believe that happened to me! I wanted to yell but then I heard...crying? Was someone crying?

A warm hand was holding mine and the crying sounds like a came from a boy. I slowly open my eyes to a warm light illuminating a burgundy and cream colored room. I was in a queen sized bed covered with a fluffy cream colored comfort that matched the walls. I hear more sobs next to me so I look and see a familiar brown haired boy with his head down and clutching my hand. I lightly squeeze his hand and Aiden looks up at me with such disbelief on his eyes it hurt me. His eyes were blood shot and puffy from what I assume was crying and utter shock plastered in his face. I look at him and smile now knowing that he is safe and with me.

"y...your wake..."

He leaned toward me until he was a breath away. I didn't trust my voice with him so close to me so I just nod. His hand lightly touches my cheek almost as if I would disappear under his fingers at any moment. He smiles and I see one tear escape. I lightly wipe it away and he leans into my touch. He is so amazing and he saved me. These feelings I have for Aiden are something so utterly different from the feelings I have for Jean.

So lost in my own world I almost didn't notice that scars on my wrist. The handcuffs. They must have torn my skin when I was struggling. My expression turns to devastation and Aiden immediately notices. He gently grabs my wrist and places a kiss on it that sends a shudder through my body. He looks up and we looks into each other's eyes. He started leaning in and I stayed still feeling like if I moved I would scare him. His lips were almost touching mine when he whispers, "can I kiss you?"

I leaned in the rest of the way and capture his lips clearly answering his question. He was so gentle at first but slowly started to put more force into the kiss. He's amazing. I cant stand to be away from him and he I feel so empty when I'm not with him. Whoa! I'm getting ahead of myself. We've only been on one date. I couldn't possibly be falling for him this soon...could I?

There was a knock on the door and Aiden groaned in frustration at the fact we had to stop. I was somewhat annoyed myself. He walks over to the door and opens in enough to let a boy around our age step in. He glances at me and smiles a polite smile before turning to Aiden.

"Alpha wants to talk to the pack. You included this time. No exceptions."

What?! Did I just hear that right? ALPHA?! Omg! Aiden is a werewolf!

"I'll be right down."

The boy nods and glances at me once more before walking out. What the hell is going on???? I looked at Aiden wide eyed and he knew he had some explaining to do.

"I know you must have a lot of questions and I plan to answer every single one but I have to go to some meeting downstairs. It wont take more than an hour so I'll be right back."

With that he kisses my forehead and walks out. Is he serious? He expects me to sit here and wait til he comes back when I'm going crazy finding out that my best friend is a werewolf?! Oh hell no.

I throw the covers off and try to sit up but I'm stopped but an impossible pain in my stomach. I lift my tshirt and peek under this huge bandage wrapped around my torso. Under the bandage I see a 2 inch, stitched up scar just under my belly button. Oh shit. I guess I'm not going anywhere right this second. I lie back again and curl under the soft comfort. Before I know it my eye lids get heavy and I drift off to a much needed sleep.