Chapter 8

Hi guys....how are you all???....So, how many of you thought that I might have went away forever from wattpad.

Sorry guys...I know I took long time to update...One reason I got held up with the works....Other reason, I couldn't take the criticisms that I was facing indirectly. Please I remind you, if you have any queries about the storyline or your views let me know directly.

And about this story....

I never thought it would reach 1.02 k votes in 7 chapters....not even in my dreams....Thank you readers and my friends. Love you all much for rendering your support.

This chapter is quite small....I'll give long update next time...Drop your votes and comments if you like....

Pragya pov...

"Honeymoon......Switzerland!!!" Tanu squealed in delight while I pressed my forehead irritated. "He should be really a romantic person. Switzerland....Every girl's dream destination for honeymoon."

"Shut up Tanu...I'm already afraid that what's gonna happen. I'm not ready for this" I don't know when my eyes got wet.

"Ok....chill. I can understand. Don't worry everything will be fine." Tanu tried to console me.

"Hope so!" I said and sighed.

"What about the packing? Shall I come and help you?" Tanu offered.

"No. Aalya has already done. Only thing I wanna do is to reach the destination." I said being thankful to Pragya. She's so cute. I never thought that she gonna support me so much.

"How cool.... Did you talked with your parents?" Tanu asked making me frown. I'm actually in cross with them. I'm angry with them. Maybe after sometime, I may talk with them. Surprising part is, they never took an initiative to talk with me.

"Maybe later" I said and she just hummed. After some time I ended the call.

.....

"Baiby..." This...this voice itself irks me. He said and came before me standing with a grin. I know he'll be saying that we gonna enjoy....blah...blah...and I was waiting for that.

"This time we're gonna spend time as friends and know about each other." he said wiping 'I said know' smirk from my face. Are he for real? One time, he's ultra romantic and other time he's genuine. Goddd!!!

"I don't want to be friend with you." I said stubbornly removing his grin. I was at least happy about that.

"Okay then be a wife with me in every means." He said in husky voice dangerously grabbing my waist and pulling me each and every inch near to him. His hand started working in my bare tummy and my hands unconsciously reached his shoulder squeezing him. My eyes were closed. I don't know why but my other side started responding his touches. I can feel his breath being so close to me. His....his lips and teeth were busily teasing my lower lip pulling. I gasped at the new feel. I....I....couldn't take it anymore and I pushed him breathing heavily. The sweat and the radiating heat of my body made me to reminiscence the things happened just few seconds ago.

I looked up to see him pulling his hair frustrated. Is he angry that he behaved like this or he is angry that he couldn't kiss me. Whatever, I shouldn't mind him.

"Ss....sorry!...I think it's better if I leave. Once again sorry, it's just that I couldn't control myself." He said and left the room immediately. Am I dreaming and is he for real? The arrogant ruthless Abhishek is apologising. May be he's changing as Aalya said. I don't why I'm smiling like this. Go hell with this teenage hormone!

Soon it was next day and we need to move to board the plane. I was in a hurry packing the things.

"What if I give you a surprise?" he asked suddenly making me halt for a second or few. I looked up to see him smiling nervously making me slightly chuckle.

"I'll see what it is. Are you planning to miss the flight? If so leave that plan because it's my first foreign trip and I don't want to miss the chance." I said and he looked at me shocked as I expected. He would've never thought that I would accept for the trip. I snapped my fingers bringing him out of his reverie. I mouthed him surprise and questioned him.

"When we return from our trip, I'll give you." he said smiling and I nodded. After few minutes I extended my hand.

"Friends???" I asked. I think he's stunned. "of course!" he said shaking my hand vigorously.

"Why suddenly you want me as your friend?"

"Actually I don't have a habit of going out with strangers. So I thought it's better if we go as friends instead of strangers." I said shrugging.

"I don't know why are you giving shock after shock just like that. But I really love your change." He said kissing my knuckles. "Let's go buddy! it's getting late." He said leading me down. We started our journey and I think this will definitely give us a new start to our life. After so much, I don't know why I trusted him and gave him a chance. May be selfishness too. This friendship bond might take our relationship next level in a smooth way. I should accept him and the reality too. I want a peaceful life. I just wanna be happy. Hope God gives me the strength to handle everything and especially his bipolar disorder.  I took a deep breath trying to control myself.

.....

Abhi pov

       After a month of celibacy, I'm physically frustrated. I thought of seducing her but then I behaved like a maniac yesterday. I should have control over myself otherwise it will scare my baiby. But still the effect I have on her drives me crazy. My lovely baiby biwi. And now my baiby started accepting me. I should make her trust me, otherwise it's gonna be really tough. My darling is making things easier for me. If she continues like this, then surely its gonna be easy. I'm waiting baby for you, for making you mine.

....

Abhi smirked looking at Pragya who was busy with the sight seeing.

.....

Is Abhi good or evil?????????

Wait to know....

Until then...With lots of love
Srithabhya...