Chapter 3

Abhi pov.....

                "You're beautiful today baby..." I said dreamily to my baibe but instead she spit the water that she was drinking. "M...Me...baby????" she asked confusedly. Oh my Baby biwi, don't I have the rights to call you baby. Other than me who holds the right to call you as baiby biwi?. As I can't say such a lot of word at first date itself, I said "Yes you're my baby na...you're my Little wife, so I'm calling like that, simple!"

                 "You...yourself feel that I'm too young right? Then why are you so adamant in marrying me?" Mmmmm......not bad! my baibe knows how to spoil my mood just like that. I fisted my hand in anger. "I wanna marry you Pragya, at any cost." I said in a warning tone. But still Mrs.Mehra has the guts to opppse me. "But...I..." she started. "END OF THE DISCUSSION" I said for finality. Arghhh....why did you do this Abhi???? See baibe has scared seeing you like this. Baibe please don't keep your face like this. She was at the verge of crying.

                   I held her hand to comfort her."I'm....I'm really sorry baby.....I didn't mean to hurt you" I said in a pleading tone. She slowly tried to take her hand out off my hold, which I didn't like a bit. Actually I should have pulled her to my lap. I tried to behave as a gentleman, and left the hand. "Naa, its okay. You said your wholehearted willingness to the wedding. That's it." She said with a gentle smile. You know, I can buy this world just for her smile. I love that smile, and today she's breathtaking in that salwar.

              "As I already said I wanna do my higher studies even after this marriage." she said confidently. "Sure baby, you can!" She looked at me like...like frowning???  "Why?....shouldn't I call you baby?" I asked her. "No...you can...its....its just new that's it." She said with an awkward smile. Oh my baby bae....you're so cute, I would just take you for myself.

             "So say about your taste." I asked not knowing how to start a conversation. If it's other girls, it would've been easy for me. But it's my baby na, so I should maintain a formal image. "Nothing to say much, I like my parents, but my papa little more. Then my sweet sister and my friends. Thenn....don't wanna hate anybody. That's it." That's it?????.....my baby doesn't think beyond her family. Don't worry baby....I'll teach everything after marriage.

Pov ends....

Pragya pov....

               Such a boring date and he became angry for a minute making me tremble in fear. I think, in serials they actually over exaggerates the scenario. I expected a lot in this date. But he's completely boring me. Arghh...Such boring questions. Not at all interested in this wedding itself and he's talking too much. I accept he's hot looking and the way he calls baby also quiet romantic. But I couldn't put full efforts on this wedding. Once again he started talking that too formally. I can't take it any more.

            "Okay, it's getting way more formal. Let's not beat the bush. So let me come to the straight point. What do you expect from this marriage?" I asked in a single breath. Well done Pragya!!!!....you too have some courage. I patted myself in appreciation mentally. I think he's shocked by my question. May be stunned???....who knows?

                I raised my eyebrows at him indicating what he was thinking. He shrugged. " Okay, well I never thought that you would speak so boldly. But I appreciate that....So, coming to your question. I don't want anything from this marriage but definitely you." That's a cheesy sentence."Your Top most entrepreneur, then why did you choose a middle class girl like me?" Once again a good job Pragya!!!

              "Because....because...." I was looking intensely at him and he was searching for a correct word. "Because, I fell for you at the first moment when I saw you and was so sure that I will marry you or no one else. That eyes captivated me at the very first moment I saw. When I saw you in that red saree, I gave my heart to you. Whenever I see that trembling lips, I very badly want to give a heart filled kiss and show that how much I want you and how much I desire you."