Chapter 5

Pragya was deeply thinking about the events that occurred few minutes before. She was very much disturbed by her own thoughts. She can't deny that she's very badly falling for him and his antics was adding fuel to it. Her state was not less than a person who had reached the peak of the passion. Her uneven breath, messy hair, mark in her body, everything was contributing the aftermath look. Her iris has grown big with feelings. She was looking at the mirror in utter confusion. She didn't know whether to be happy or sad for whatever happened just few minutes ago. But she made her mind to maintain a distance from him and not to fall for him.

Abhi pov.....

                 Today....God, all saints and angels had given me abundant blessings, I must say!... I'm the happiest man today....I got the chance to feel her. This is the exact state which I love to see my baiby each and every day. Her eyes shows that she's purely intoxicated by me. The way her hips felt in my hands, the swan neck, her aura....I can do anything for that. The impression of my hands on her hips made me to feel that I've marked her mine. I'm impatiently waiting for the day I'm gonna make her mine completely!....If you think I'm a heartless idiot, I don't care. All I care is about only about my baiby biwi.....Want you sooo badly biwiiii!!!!!.....

pov ends....

            Pragya came out of the room immersed in the thoughts about the encounter with Abhi. She noticed that their family members were present there and her sister and Abhi cheated her. She flared in anger and pinched her sisters hand. "Not even grown to half female and trying to act as a cupid hun? Before chop you into pieces and put you in a curry, stop your unwanted silly acts." Pragya said in a warning tone and Bulbul was wincing in pain.

                 Pragya was startled when Abhi pinched her hidden waist. "Stop chiding my saali! You go my saali...I'll take care of your di!" Abhi shoved away bulbul "By the way, not bad! hid your waist from me???...But you forgot one thing baiby! that you can never hide anything from me!...Just wait for few more days to become mine!" Abhi said with a cool smirk. Pragya frowned seeing his attitude. "I hate you....Pervert" Pragya muttered....which didn't went unnoticed by Abhi. But he smiled seeing her childishness and the desire for her increased more and more.

              Pragya averted the gaze from Abhi and looked at the gathering. After lots of discussion, their parents fixed their wedding after a week of time. They didn't wanted it to happen like a page three wedding, as it was equivalent to child marriage!...This was the happiest news to all other people but for Pragya, it's another dreadful news and was adding scores to her sorrows. She doesn't know where to run or hide from this whole clown drama. All she knows is just her happy cocoon is gonna break and fall in just a week of time. Just now she needed a consoling words and a soulful hug from someone. But she couldn't recognise that she was really expecting Abhi to be that person in the corner capillary of the heart. Yet she refuses to accept the truth.

             "Congrats my dear baiby biwi." That one sentence with a side hug from Abhi brought back Pragya to the reality. As every one was there she threw back a forceful smile at him. That's enough for Abhi to lose his senses once again for his baiby.

                "You'll see my real hatred for you after a week my idiot pathi! Now just enjoy your one week time." Pragya said smiling but her eyes were spitting hatred. "Your idiot pathi....not bad!....good improvement My baiby biwi... I'm waiting" Abhi said in husky voice with his lips brushing her neck not forgetting to send chill down Pragya's spine.

Pragya pov.....

                  Now my only wish is to beat this idiot black and blue. But I can't do anything now. He's frequently touching me now, which I can't tolerate it. Relatives started to disperse so I went to my room and I was in peak of anger. I couldn't break things and show my anger. I wanna shout out loud or end my life. My blood pressure would've reached the peak.

               I was breathing in and out and was trying to calm my self. I felt someone kissing my cheek. "Bye baiby....waiting for you....gonna miss you so badly" The husky voice was enough to know who it was. I turned and he was ready to run. I quickly picked a bouquet and threw on him. That's what I can do for now."Stop behaving like a school boy and maintain a distance from me....youuuuu IDIO!" I shouted  stomping my feet. He winked at me "Stop behaving like a school girl biwi. By the way I like when you call me IDIO" he gave a flying kiss and disappeared. As if he's behaving like an entrepreneur!!!!

                I decided...I'm gonna dig a hole and bury my head there. For time being I can hide my head under the pillow...

******

                    Hi guys....how are you all? I know I'm really late. Sorry!  Hecked up with entrance exam studies...I don't know how the update is...couldn't concentrate more and write. But don't worry, I can assure you a best for next update. And thanks for the sweet surprise guys last update 115+ votes.....I'm sooo happy.

             so if you like this....do vote and comment.... Follow for new updates....See you soon guys....

Target: 110+ votes

Yours....
Srithabhya