Chapter 2

"di....di....wake up di...." Bulbul was trying hard to wake Pragya.But she was in her deep slumber."Hey Pragya...wake up...di wake up na..." she tried her level best. "Please bulbul...allow me to sleep for some more time" she said in her half sleep state."didi....jeeju has come..wake up!"
Pragya startled and woken.

Pragya pov....

               Goddd!!!!...this Bulbul is always playing pranks at very wrong time. Already I'm in horror that I'm gonna get married and now she's making me even more scared telling about him. But he's also not that bad, but I can't marry him, but I can't miss him, buttt....

           " Oh...oh...di...come out from your dreamland. Dreaming about jeeju huh?" I don't know when I'm gonna kill her. " just get lost from my site before I kill you" I warned her. "Maaaa.....paaa....this chudail is planning to kill me" I threw a pillow...but buffaloes are not affected right? I forgot that.

.......

           " What are you thinking, pragya? its your favourite food na...eat princess " my mom said. "Prinnnncesss....then mee?" haa....I know this chudail will say something like this. "Be quiet chotiprincess...." my papa said. He always treat both of us same. "What happened to my cute daughter? "  " Nothing papa...just thinking" I brushed off the topic but actually I don't know what is gonna happen. Am I really ready for this complicated relationship?

                "Don't think too much dear. Have your food. Everything will be fine." Papa said. I passed a smile. "its nothing papa...can't wait to marry jeeju. hey na di."  Enough is Enough!... Finish her Pragya. I pour a glass of water on her head and came off. She was shouting and pa, ma were laughing. " I won't leave you donkey!!!!" she shouted. I shrugged off.

........

             " Wow Pragya...you gonna get married?...that's simply awesome. If I get a chance, I would happily get married maintaining the family and romance with my husband....Two years later....a baby...my life will be settled." Tanu started blabbering. Our full time job was to dream our future only. " Then your modelling dream?" Purab asked. "mmm....ok then after six years I plan for baby...now I would enjoy." she said dreamily. This girl won't change.

                 " Jokes apart Tanu. Are you really willing to get married Pragya? What about your studies? Can you handle a family? " Purab questioned. But the truth is, these are the same questions running in my mind. I don't know if I'm actually ready for the marriage. "I too don't know. But my parents do for my betterment only na. so I hope for the best out of this relation." I said. They too understood my position.

pov ends....

..........

Abhi pov....

               (his room was filled with pragya's photo )    Oh Pragya!!!!....my baibe...you're my everything....when I say everything, I actually mean it. I've dated lots of girls and been with lots of girls. No girl has failed to drool at me. But you didn't even spare a glance at me.Not bad Mrs. Mehra also has attitude like Mehra.

                  I never felt this strong desire for any girl. So..I want you baibe... at any cost I'll make you mine.The real first meet was in your school. You were hot even in that uniform.... White skirt which reached just your knees, the two plates, that kholed eyes, luscious lips, that black bindi...Godd!!!! can't forget that...When I came there for meeting your principal, you ran somewhere, I noticed you that time. Like God's gift, you dashed on me and for the first time, I felt your lips on my cheeks, my hands on your waist, I gripped your waist little more harder, just to feel you. But it didn't last even for a minute as you said sorry and went off. For you it was just an accident but for me, its....its a different feel which sowed the seed of desiring you.