Chapter 4

Pragya pov....

              We were talking, more than talking we were arguing. Suddenly he kissed me. I was stunned by the sudden act. "What the heck?" I shouted being embarrassed in front of our relatives. "its a deep kiss, showing jeeju's full love. Hey na jeeju?" My useless sister said. "Correct saali!" They both sides hugged and shared hifi. It's all my fate. I've to exist in this crowd of clowns. As already most of the photos were taken, I went to my room. I was in full rage. How dare he to kiss me. I was removing my earrings thinking about the kiss. Pragya stop thinking about unwanted things. I chided myself.

              I heard the sound of opening and closing the door. I know it would that little devil. In one day she started supporting her idiot jeeju. "Get lost you little devil before I give you nicely. Then you will cry. So now itself go away." I warned her. But she came towards me. All her jeeju's training only. Wait let me give black and blue. "in spite of warning, you have guts......." I stopped in mid sentence. When I turned, I saw that Abhi standing instead of that devil. "Yes I have guts, I've guts for everything. Just order me baiby what to do." He said. I shrieked my eyes. "Now, now you get out. If anybody sees what will think of us. Get out." I said with a little fear.

                "You don't worry di. I'm there to protect you. If anyone comes, I'll divert them. You enjoy with jeeju." I heard bulbul's husky voice behind the door. "Bulbul are you here?" I asked doubtfully. "Yes di you enjoy"  I face palmed myself thinking about my sister. That devil naa, one day or the other, I'm gonna kill her. I stomped my feet and I went to give her nicely. But after two steps I was floating. Floating????.....I noticed that Abhi lifted me few inches above the ground by my waist and was holding me near to him as much as possible. Arghh!!!...."Leave me...I said leave me or else I'll shout" I said kicking my legs in the air. "Shout, let me see who gonna help you?....Every body has went to temple. we and your sister is only here. So its no use if you shout" Why god is playing with me like this? Me, alone with this Idiot, no way!

                 "Bulbul please open the door." I shouted. "No, until jeeju says I won't open the door. Moreover key is with jeeju" Dumbo bulbul. "What if someone see me like this?" I asked. "Say he's your fiancé. What's wrong in it?" She answered cooly. "What if he rapes me?" I tried to act emotionally. In turn he tightened his grip on my waist. "What di, you don't know this also? You'll become mama and jeeju will become papa....Funny di doesn't know this also and gonna get married" This Bulbul has a nerve to talk like this. This idiot is laughing at me. "Love you saali!!!" He shouted amidst his laughter. "Love you too jeeju!!!" That devil too accompanied him. "if I come out I'll break each and every bone, you white pig!" I shouted. "Me pigg? get lost you buffalo! Let someone see and you'll suffer. Why should I care for you?" What have you done Pragya? you have thrown out the only trump card to escape from this idiot.

                "Bulbul....My Angel....sorry dear, come and save your sister naa. Bulbul?....Bulbul?"
"Gone!" he said looking intensely at me. "What??" I asked confusedly. "My saali has gone. Now it's just you and me." He said simultaneously pinning me to the nearby wall. "what are you doing?" I asked protesting. "Okay tell me why are you always attracting me so much? Do you have any idea what you do to me whenever you come in front of me?" He was looking at me intensely. And I can't deny the truth I'm also falling for that olive eyes. "Don't look at me like that. It's disgusting!" How can I accept the truth? that too in front of this idiot? But he was acting as if I don't exist.

                "Do you have any idea what this do to me?" He said caressing my waist. I closed my eyes feeling the lingering touch of his fingers on my bare waist. Godd!!!....his sudden grip on my waist is better than this lingering touch. This makes me more weaker. "And this cologne if yours I want it all day and night on me" He said pulling me even more closer to him and hiding his face near my earlobe, brushing his lips on my earlobe. I closed my eyes can't controlling the emotions. I'm slowly drowning in the passion. "I wanna hide my face in the crook of you neck every night before I sleep and my hot breath should linger on your neck making you to love me madly" He said fanning his hot breath on my neck. This is too much for me. His husky voice adds more fuel to the situations.

                  "Each day I wanna devour this lips and wanna show my desire for you, make you moan, and wanna see you clutch my shirt as you can't take the passion and be messed up just like now." He said brushing his lips with my parted lips. Wait!!!...shit...shit....shit....Just then I realised my state. I was clutching his shirt in one hand and fisted handful of hair in other guiding him to the crook of my neck. His voice in my neck was sending vibrations once again making me feel his strong desire. He looked at me with full passion and desire. I was slowly getting intoxicated by his looks. RESIST HIM PRAGYA! RESIST HIM....I was mentally chiding muself but it didn't reach my heart. My heart was strongly ruled by his passion.

             " Still do you hate me? If this what you call hatred, then I'm loving it baiby!" Why I feel that he's singing?.....I hissed when he pinched my waist and I was back to reality when he kissed in my cheeks. He went out whistling and passing me a flying kiss. What's this Pragya? What he's doing to you? I really don't have any answer. When I looked at the mirror I saw my hair was fully messed up, my forehead was filled with sweat beads. My waist had fingerprint marks. My breath was uneven, my smudged lips....Godddd!!!!.....he's dangerous. I'm saying he's so dangerous.....Be careful Pragya. He has became my drug in just one day. He had shown the biggest emotion just in a day
..Am I falling for him???

*********

                        I know you all can't believe that I'm here with back to back updates.....Even I can't believe.....It's all just because of you readers, my friends. Your constant support as given me energy to  update without a break.

             If you like this shot do vote and please please please comment....I'm waiting for your views about the story.

Target: 95+ votes....

          See you soon guys. ...

Yours.....
Srithabhya