Past meets Present

Note! Music above is for later in this chapter! 

-  Then you're coming too.  

Bakugou's frown deepen.

- Fuck

--------

And with that,  latched onto his forearm, forcing the blond-haired boy to stumble in surprise. Uult burst a laugh seeing his startled look before he too was dragged after a bouncing Kirishima. Two corner turns later Bakugou growled, finally catching his footing and trying to dig his heels into the ground while twisting his arm to loosen the grip.

- Let go.

- Nope~!

He tried again, but Kirishima 's hold was as firm as a possessive oyster.

- I'm warning you, shitty hair.

- No way! I am going to enjoy the festival with some of my closest friends and nothing is going to stop me!!!

Not even bothering to look back Kirishima laughed heartedly at the face he just knew Bakugou pulled. His laugh was so contagious that it caused Uult to join in, overcome with an intense burst of confidence at their antics.

- Is he blushing? Please tell me he is.

- I am not-!

- He is.

- Sh-shut it!

- Awww, you do want to dance too.

- I SAID SHUT IT SHITTY HAIR!!!

(Enter music here)

The brunet shivered from the volume of the scream, becoming slightly wary all over again. He barely heard Kirishima laugh out an "Ok, OK! Sheesh!", as he scanned the area. The yell echoed around them, bouncing off of stands and into the streets, dimming between the passing alleyways. A few moments later, a child's voice cut through the white noise, piercing Uult's ears.

- Moma, why they angry?

"Oh no."

- Don't mind them sweetie, they're just tourists.

Uult suddenly became hyperaware at how the crowd around them had densend. Meaning more strangers. And more eyes. And more judging. Some started to look at the strange trio, gazes flitting over them as the passerby's whispered behind hushed palms. Worst if all, Uult recognized some of the village elders smiling in their direction.

- Don't worry. It's just a bunch of kids.

- Ugh, can't teenagers be a little more respectful? Running around like that, like wild pigs!

- I believe we know the brunet, don't we?" The elder with glasses squinted. A smile parted his lips. Not the kind of smile that makes you smile back; the mocking kind that makes you want to slap it off their face. The old man patted his friend on the shoulder, finger pointing directly at the boys as they turned a corner.

- Oh ho ho! Look's like Uult finally came back.

Uult hated being analyzed from head to toe. The last thing he heard them say before he was pulled into another street left his insides frozen.

- You mean that horrible dancing boy from seven years back?

And just like that, Uult was spared from further prodding. He kew he should be listening to what his friends were talking about but he could not take his mind off his anxiety, the words just kept repeating in his mind. Feeling ashamed and embarrassed at being recognized only by his past mistakes, Uult faced the opposite direction of the crowd avoiding any and all visual contact. His sudden burst of confidence plummeted from the brown haired male like newly sharpened skate on perfect ice. Hard and fast. Uult lowered his head even more so that the lanterns overhead casted a shadow across his face. When Bakugou roared another empty threat at the oblivious red-head, Uult finally regained his will enough to whisper a warming.

- Don't shout...

To be continued...