Chapter 7

Tris PV

••••••••••••••••

Time laps to after initiation

~~~~~~~~~~

(They told everyone there dating)

.•

.•

.•

I moved in with Tobias, and Christina moved in with Will.

I have to say our apartment is really big. it has a king size bed, 2 couches, 2 bathrooms, and a kitchen.

Christina has the same exact room, and she's next door.

Me and Tobias are sitting on the couch talking when when we here someone on the door pounding. "SHUT UP, I'm coming!" Tobias yells.

He opens the door and it reveals the one and only Peter. We both roll our eyes in annoyance.

"What do u want Peter?" Tobias asks.

"I wanted to know why me and Tris can't be friends, or maybyyy even more than friends?" He askes.

As soon as he says more that friends Tobias was about to punch him, but I stopped him. He looked shocked for a second then got my message.

Peter you know what I have to say to that? "What?" Then I suddenly punch him for Tobias square in the nose, and realize he's knocked out.

Oh we'll. I grab my jacket and pull Tobias out the door. We are going out to dinner with Christa and Will.

"Since when?"

Since we made plans.

He groans then realizes Will was standing right there.

"Oh ummm hey Will" Tobias says awkwardly.

"Man I'm hurt" Will says putting his hand to his heart.

"Get over it." Christina scowls him playfully.

"Where are we going?" The guys ask.

"Dauntless dinner, Christina beats me to it and then we go to the mallll!!!!!!

"Ughhhh Christina do we have to?" I whine so do Will and Tobias. "Of coarse we do!!!!!"

Only and only if, we don't go to my least favorite store. "Fineeeeee" she whines.

I have a smile of dominance on my face not knowing I would win that fast.

"What's your least favorite store?" Tobias asks. I blush and shake my head. "Its dauntless secrets." Christina states annoyingly.

Christina I screech. "Whatever."

I like that store Tobias says in my ear only for me to hear. Of coarse u do. I say and blush like crazy.

Then we go to Dauntless Dinners.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Next chapter Tobias PV 💕🙈☀️🌻