Chapter 15

This was written by my bestie 😊
•••••••••••••
Zeke POV
I was walking down the cafeteria to get a burger when someone taps on my shoulder.

Christina. "Hey I need to talk to you alone." "Ok."

We walked to her apartment and sat on the couch.

"Ok so here is the thing,I.......am............pregnant," she says.

"That's great!" I said. "No, it's not because it's not Will's, it's.........yours." "I am so sorry, when we were drunk, I guess it happend," she breaks down in sobs.

I listen in shock and gather in my arms and say, "Its ok, if it's my child then will take care of it with you." "What about Will and Shauna?!?"

"I guess we have to tell them and break up with them." "Are u sure we can do that?"

"That's the only way" "Ok, let's go get them and tell them."

Will POV
I walk over to Christina and knock on her door. She comes out and invites me to sit down.

Zeke and Shauna are there too. "What's going on?" I ask. "Well me and Zeke have something to tell you and Shauna?"

Christina says. "Ok what is it?" Shauna says. "Ok well I am.....pregnant..with Zeke's baby and not yours, I am do sorry, we were drunk and we didn't know what we were doing," Christina replies.

Shauna starts to scream and cry at Zeke saying that why he would do that and that they were done and runs out. I sit there in shock and then get up and walk to the door.

Christina stops me and says that she was so very sorry and I said two words I thought I would never have to say, "We're done."
...............

TIME LAPSE..............
I walk to the cafeteria heartbroken and replay all the events of what just happened.

I see Shauna sit there with a muffin sobbing. I go over there and comfort her. She says,"I never thought that this would happen."I know."

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to be my girl friend?" "I would love too." I lean in and kiss her. It is filled with sparks and we pull away.

I think I found the person who will mend me back together.

😂Shreya😎