Chaptet 20

Tris POV

Today is the bachelor and bachelorette party and I am excited!!

All the girls are going to Christina's apartment and all the guys are going to Zeke's apartment.

Christina is my maid of honor and Zeke is Tobias' best man.

I am walking to Christina's and knock on her door. She opens up and yells,

"Let's get this party started!" The whole night is games and romance movies and painting nails plus gossip!

Tobias POV

I get to Zeke's place and all the guys greet me.

We play video games like Call of Duty and other games.

We drink beers and do some

other guy stuff along with Uriah doing PANSYCAKE stuff that is really stupid to even talk about.

We sleep around 1 because tomorrow we have a big day!!

With that I fall into a dreamless sleep.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING OF THE WEDDING😊😊(fourtris forever!!)

Tris POV

Christina wakes me up at 9 in the morning saying get up. Is she crazy?!?

The wedding is in 4 hours! She sends all the girls to do tasks and sends me to take a shower.

We all do each others makeup and hair.

Christina has a French braid, I have a waterfall braid, Lynn has a regular ponytail cause that's all she would wear, Marlene has her hair in a side ponytail straightened and Shauna has her hair down curled.

We get in our dresses and by the time we are ready there is 30 min till the wedding.

We go down to the chasm where our wedding is placed and the wedding begins.

Everybody has gone out and I am freaking out!!

When the music starts I walk out and everybody gasps and I see Tobias as handsome as ever.

We tell our vows and all that stuff but I am focused on Tobias' eyes only.

"Do you Tris Prior take Tobias Eaton your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do."

"Do you Tobias Eaton take Tris Prior to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do."

"By the power vested in me you are now pronounced husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.

" We kiss and fireworks start to blow and this is one of the best days of my life!

I am finally Tris Eaton.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys Shreya here!! Hoped you like the chapter and me and my friend Nika want to thank you for your encouragement! 😊 FOURTRIS FOREVER

🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃