Chapter 11

Tris POV

I wake up in the morning and I feel a shiver.

I then look under the covers and realize that I am in Tobias' shirt.

All the events from last night come back to me. I got over my sixth fear.

Now I am officially Six. I wake up Tobias with a kiss. "You were great last night Tris." I smirked.

Then all of a sudden the gang burst in with smirks on their face. "You should probably keep the noise down, I could not get sleep!!" The gang nodded and laughed.

Tobias and I blush. "Can you please get out and why are u here?" "We are going to the mall!!" Christina said. "Fine can u please leave so we can get dressed?!?"

The gang then leave. "They are so annoying" "IKR!" "Well I am going to take a shower." "Kk"

I took a shower and came out.

Tobias was wearing a T-shirt that showed his toned muscles. and black jeans.

I was practically drooling. I got some clothes and ran to the bathroom to change before he noticed.

I don't know why I don't like him seeing me change. I mean he's seen me naked, and everyone is jealous of my body so.... idk I just don't like it..

I change into my crop top that has #swëg on it. I love that shirt because it shows my abbs. I have a 6 pack. And for bottoms I have short shorts on. I flat iron my hair and apply makeup.

Tobias takes a look at me and whispered beautiful in my ear.

"I admire your abbs." he said in a chuckle.

Thank you I admire yours.

He laughs and leads me outside.

•••••••••••••••••••

This chapter was written by me and my best friend.😊

Thank you got writing

❤️ u shreya-as a friend