036

chapter ➝ thirty sixtype ➝ article❝ serious relationship ❞

type article
❝ serious relationship ❞

──────────◈──────────

CHRIS EVANS EXCLUSIVELY REVEALED HE WANTS TO START A FAMILY WITH FRANCINE LANE

          Chris Evans' romance with Francine Lane is continuing to heat up amongst the fall breeze

In the time since the Captain America star was first rumored to be dating the WWE Superstar at the end of June, the new couple has been spending more time together in his hometown of Boston — including at Lane's new mansion.

Despite reports that they're living together, a source told E!, "Chris and Francine have spent the past few days together in Boston." The source added about the actor and wrestler. "They do seem a bit more serious."

On Thursday, the pair enjoyed lunch at Meritage Restaurant in Boston and then went shopping at Copley Place.

"They seem to have a great time together. Francine looks happy with Chris," A second source said. "You can tell she is enjoying her life."

Just last week, pictures of the pair obtained by JustJared.com went viral on the internet. They were spotted taking a night walk in Hollywood after grabbing dinner at celebrity hotspot Craig's earlier in the evening.

 They were spotted taking a night walk in Hollywood after grabbing dinner at celebrity hotspot Craig's earlier in the evening

( LANE AND EVANS WERE SEEN ON THE STREET OF HOLLYWOOD LAST WEEK. )

Evans, 38, and Lane, 35, have yet to comment on their relationship status. But, recently Evans exclusively informed E! that he is enjoying his time with Lane and isn't looking for a "better woman" as suggested by most of his fans.

          "Family is always the outcome of a serious relationship, right? I think for me personally, we both are ready to do a family thing." Evans remarked. "I've seen all my friends have their own families, and they're incredibly happy. I want that too, so does Francine. I don't know, I just feel she's the right partner to build a family together with."

          –E!News

──────────◈──────────